Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears – Shaved Head

Exclamation Britney Spears – Shaved Head

Britney Spears is now Britney Shears.

This past week, Britney checked in to rehab, she refused to stay and checked out -- less than twenty-four hours later.

Then, yesterday evening, Briney paid a visit to a hair salon. A source at the salon said, "Britney came in and said she wanted them to shave her head". According to the source, when the hairdresser refused, "Britney grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself". She then went to a tattoo parlour and got 2 tattoos done.

This girl has issues.

Video: http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ent&id=5042740

She looks like an uglier version of Sinead O'Connor! Come on baby, DON'T do it to me one more time!

GG

Many more pics here: http://x17online.com/

I think she has finally lost it. I almost feel sorry for her. Watching old footage of her doing interviews and comparing them with how she has turned out it's really sad to see. What a waste.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

I think the papperazzi's need to leave her alone

The girl brings it on herself and has no one else to blame. I feel sorry for her kids though. Hopefully someone is keeping an eye on them because she obviously can't be taking proper care of them. She can't even take care of herself.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma
    And while the planet is looking for Brit Brit latest stupidity, people massively die in Irak.

What a world !
    I second that!

Out of so many other things that could be on ABC news... I can see Entertainment Tonight making a big deal out of this, but 'the real news'? WTF? They dare call themselves journalists/reporters...

Furthermore look at the video at 2m05s, the 'journalist' repeats for the X-th time that she got a tattoo of red lips and uses lipstick to simulate what the tattoo might look like... Do they take their viewers for total imbeciles? They can't imagine what a pair of red lips on a wrist looks like?

Don't ask me why I watched it though, I guess it's like a car accident, everyone slows down to get a peek.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

to all the britney lovers

She'll just put on a wig and be even pretier than before. The question is will she wanna be know as bald or as britney and the wig. Cuz if her new style is bald, she just lost 90% of her fans. I'm sure she'll come with a good explanation for that.

And seriously, her koochie doesn't look too nice... Plus, on her belly you could see a surgery mark, like a ceasarian?

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    God damn what a &^%$ing freak. Someone needs to save her kids before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    In the first video it looks like she is wearing a Raelian Medallion.

The Raelians have their property in rural Quebec with the condos up for sale.
    OMG!!!!!!! I can so relate to her, I almost shaved my head once

Britney has gone from being stupid, untalented and hot to stupid, untalented, out of control and ugly. What an idiot. As for the newsworthiness of this story, it matches the lamebrain's initials: BS.

She looks fucken awful!! We've all witness the fall of a superstar the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    In the first video it looks like she is wearing a Raelian Medallion.
    maby she is going in for Hare Krishna

In Brit's case it's not Hare Krishna anymore, now it's Baldy Krishna.

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    Someone needs to send her a rope and a tree with a solid branch about 8' high....

I think they just need to send her a mirror and an alarm clock.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast