Thread: bizarre case of a male serial rapist stalking other males!

proud infidel

bizarre case of a male serial rapist stalking other males!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n2299340.shtml

Last night, America's Most Wanted reported that a suspect had finally been arrested in this bizarre case that's still baffling criminology experts. The suspect is Black and only 19...
    fml

I would fight to my death!!!!!!!
    Some things are worth dying for.

Just another fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Esco!
    I would fight to my death!!!!!!!
    Some things are worth dying for.
    I think we'd all like to believe we would fight to the death but until put in that situation nobody knows how they'd react.

Definitely in my top 5 worse nightmares
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato

Mired in the red dust.
    I've heard that in this situation the best strategy is to shit your pants.

I am me, too!
    LOL!! Could be very effective FHB!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Happy Buddha
    I've heard that in this situation the best strategy is to shit your pants.
    good one

He was going after pretty boys, which makes sense. He was skinny and lanky himself.

So, at least this is one thing I don't have to worry about.

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n2299340.shtml

Last night, America's Most Wanted reported that a suspect had finally been arrested in this bizarre case that's still baffling criminology experts. The suspect is Black and only 19...
    LOL at FHB...this is more common than you might think. note the article says it's largely underreported.

I read an AMA study that reported AIDS in America is growing most rapidly among black women. The theory is that there is rampant homophobia among black men in this country, which is true, so gay black men are dating women to deny their sexuality to themselves and others. I'm guessing this guy is a frustrated young gay man who is angry at himself...and if a man tried to rape me, I'd shoot or stab him in the groin.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

proud infidel
    Btyger,

the guy must definitely be gay, as I can't imagine any straight guy having this kind of fantasy and, more importantly, acting on it
    fml

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver kloseoff
    so your saying you carry and gun and knife with you all the time.
    a rapeist who rapes men wont ask politely-
    part of the act-violence
    is first he would beat you to a pulp
    then take what he wants.
    your only description would be a black man well hung!
    gee that narrows it down
    oliver
    Ok, it might have to be a revenge shooting, after the fact...it was really only a poorly thought out rheotorical comment. they'll catch him, though, especially since he doesn't kill his victims. And yes, I live in the sticks and have a concealed carry permit, but that doesn't mean someone couldn't get the 'jump' on me anyway...no pun intended, it's not really funny, I know

And no rapist asks politely, you're stating the obvious, isn't rape more about violence than sex anyway? Most gay men are not rapists, any more than most straight men are, so this guy is, yeah, I'm stating the obvious, really angry and frustrated
    Last edited by btyger; 02-25-2007 at 11:46 AM.

Working rage-aholic
    i saw a tv program on a rapist in prison-he raped men.dont remember if it was 60 minutes but this type of show.
    this guy was an obvious juice head or his own production was through the roof
    you could see the killer instinct in his face and he was an obvious fighting machine
    he said how he took pleasure in beating his victoms first to submission
    then raping them
    oliver
    Yeah, the danger in self defense is that you might die...I really don't know how I'd react until I'm in the situation, which I hope never to be. Obviously this guy is stealthy enough that he's able to surprise his victims-you know there have to be more than the reported victims, their always are with rapists

Speaking of prison rape, anyone ever see "Lockup" Prison guard has got to be the worst and most thankless job there is. I had a friend who was a cop after college, and he talked about guys who got out of jail, all f'ed up in the head because of rape. Anyone who thinks prisons are too soft, go visit a max security prison...if I got convicted of murder 1, I'd ASK for the death penalty

I knew another guy about the same time who went to jail for hitting a cop-jail was the perfect place for him. He was an enormous guy, about 300 lbs, and really strong, and from the stories he told, I'm sure he'd been with guys-by choice. He was actually a really friendly guy, which is probably how he got the jump on this cop, but I wouldn't be in a room alone with the guy

ive been told
    all guys who do more than 3 yrs in the joint tend to switch over but never talk about it-could you go 3 yrs + without sex
    its like being in a plane crash and becoming a cannibal to survive
    tell me you could not eat antotherr persons flesh if you had the choice between life and death
    oliver
    I can't comment on eating human flesh...
    but are you saying that they become gay in jail and remain gay after they get out?!
    Amantes sunt amentes.

take into perspective not everything in life is black or white. [...]
    True, Kinsey proves this. I thought you were saying that they just 'got used to it' or preferred it and never went back... I guess it's not the case.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

Working rage-aholic
    if you ate a peson to survive would you then be branded as a cannibal or would you return to normal life
    no answer is straight forward or clear
    oliver
    I could do this to survive in extreme circumstances...I bet most people could
    As far as prison goes, this site should scare anyone out of crime

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report.html

Most awful thing I've ever read, and I take this from it-if you ever go to jail, beat the daylights out of someone within 24 hours. Beat them to within an inch of their life, or until the guards stop you, beating the crap out of you, too-it's no guarantee against rape, but it'll discourage others somewhat, and maybe it'll get you solitary Solitary doesn't look so bad