View Poll Results: What’s your favorite nipple?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Big dark silver dollar

    7 11.48%
  • Big light silver dollar

    5 8.20%
  • large puffy areola with little or no Montgomery Glands

    10 16.39%
  • large puffy areola with distinct Montgomery Glands

    4 6.56%
  • small perky strawberry

    24 39.34%
  • small perky chocolate

    7 11.48%
  • very erect longated penis nipples

    13 21.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: What’s your favorite nipple?

  1. #1

    What’s your favorite nipple?

    Ok, breasts aside, there are many different types of nipples and surrounding areola. So which one turns you on the most? May have missed a nip or two, feel free to describe.

  2. #2
    For anyone who isn't sure, just visit this page to refresh your mammary. Oops...I meant memory.

    http://www.007b.com/nipple_gallery.php

    Personally, I prefer whichever one that happens to be in my mouth at any particular time, preferably with a natural breast and a hot babe behind it.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  3. #3
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Huh

    Hello Beautydigger,

    Somehow "penis nipple" doesn't work...oxymoron gender yucky at best. How about:

    1. Eye-poking nipples.

    2. Large economy eraser nipples.

    3. Baby-gagging nipples.

    4. Ready to launch rocket nipples.

    5. Extended fire hose nipples.

    Something that doesn't sound so gender contorting.

    Yikes,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 02-22-2007 at 11:20 PM.

  4. #4
    Korbel,
    The thought did cross my mind, and for a while eraser was going to be part of the description, but then there was the correlation of penis envy which a lot of women possess.
    Some Asian women have eraser nipples that are about ½ of an inch in diameter but only ½ inch long which I like a lot. I guess some nipples are just to dang hard to explain. I like the comic approach though.

  5. #5
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Neesha

    Quote Originally Posted by beautydigger
    Korbel,
    The thought did cross my mind, and for a while eraser was going to be part of the description, but then there was the correlation of penis envy which a lot of women possess.
    Some Asian women have eraser nipples that are about ½ of an inch in diameter but only ½ inch long which I like a lot. I guess some nipples are just to dang hard to explain. I like the comic approach though.
    Hello Beautydigger,

    I have seen some amazing "delights" in this hobby. Neesha of Neeshakiss is pure perfection in this trait. I would say they are about an inch and tear drop shaped...just amazing...like this fabulous goddess only longer even when not particularly excited.

    Try not to drool on the screen please,

    Korbel

    http://datingpersonalsweb.com/tommy/073005bamboo/15.htm

    http://datingpersonalsweb.com/tommy/...mboo/index.htm

  6. #6
    Korbel, the girl in the pics you linked has to have one of the worst boob jobs I've ever seen! Long nipples, maybe...but really a lousy breast augmentation.

    Edit: These are what I consider to be nice nipples on great natural breasts. Her face isn't too bad either.

    http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14gp4.jpg
    http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17va6.jpg
    http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16yl8.jpg
    Last edited by Techman; 02-23-2007 at 02:36 PM.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  7. #7
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Korbel, the girl in the pics you linked has to have one of the worst boob jobs I've ever seen! Long nipples, maybe...but really a lousy breast augmentation.
    Hello Techman,

    Yeah...maybe I agree. Just talking nipples here buddy. Please contribute more and better if you like.

    Visit with Neeshakiss if you want to feel a fantastic breast augmentation.

    Thanks,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 02-23-2007 at 02:40 PM.

  8. #8
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    Tech: WOW!! These pics are my taste!

  9. #9
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Ummmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    These are what I consider to be nice nipples on great natural breasts. Her face isn't too bad either.
    Hello Techman,

    Whoa...her nipples are no Neeshakiss but they are gorgeous. I think I could deal with her for the next...15...ummm...20 years or so.

    Yum,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 02-23-2007 at 05:45 PM.

  10. #10
    Hey Techman,
    Any pic’s of the large puffy areola with little or no Montgomery Glands. These are my favorite but hard to come by. Annabelle of Celines has the best I have seen in a long time.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Hello Techman,

    Yeah...maybe I agree. Just talking nipples here buddy. Please contribute more and better if you like.

    Visit with Neeshakiss if you want to feel a fantastic breast augmentation.

    Thanks,

    Korbel
    One of my ex GF's had the best augmentation I have ever seen or felt. She actually had to prove to another dancer, by showing her before and after pics from the surgeon, that they weren't real in order to win a bet. No scars, and the look, feel and sensitivity were absolutely perfect. Damn I miss those breasts!

    beautydigger, I'll see what I can find for you!
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  12. #12
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    Best enhanced I ever seen are Sacha at Cleo. Black girl.
    Very nice hard pointy nipples!

  13. #13
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Just PERFECT

    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    One of my ex GF's had the best augmentation I have ever seen or felt. She actually had to prove to another dancer, by showing her before and after pics from the surgeon, that they weren't real in order to win a bet. No scars, and the look, feel and sensitivity were absolutely perfect. Damn I miss those breasts!

    beautydigger, I'll see what I can find for you!
    Hello Techman,

    Well, here is one of my all-time wet dreams Veronica Zemanova. I have seen many of her photos and I can never find a flaw...except she isn't on my lap...at this time. No offense, but you must be very picky indeed. She is just truly PERFECT!!!

    http://www.viewpornstars.com/otherph...-zemanova.html

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 02-24-2007 at 05:34 PM.

  14. #14
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  15. #15
    My favorite nipple is the one that is rubbing against the underside of my balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •