Thread: Mods, clean the Mercedez/Amelie thread

Mods, clean the Mercedez/Amelie thread

Instead of closing the thread, just delete all the posts after my review. Use your judgment; don't penalize the lady.

GG

P.S. I will not bother responding to Special K or Bryson...what a frigging joke...the former has received discounts from the owner he's defending and the latter is still stuck on a certain SP. Spare me with the BS!!!

GG,

Since you felt necessary to publicize the request you sent me by PM, I will make my answer to you public as well. And I strongly suggest you move on.

Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    Please reopen the thread of Mercedez/Amelie

My intentions were to delete and repost my review.

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 7
    I'm sorry GG but since I had to legislate, I consider it's too late. The threads remains.

Next time if you want to avoid this kind of situation, try to exercise a bit of self-restraint in your comments.

M7
    Thread closed.

GG...Let's straighten this out now!

Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    I will not bother responding to Special K or Bryson...what a frigging joke...the former has received discounts from the owner he's defending and the latter is still stuck on a certain SP. Spare me with the BS!!!
    Because I was unable to reply to the closed thread you posted this in I feel I deserve the courtesy of posting a rebuttal. You and I both know for a fact that I have never been given any sort of discount from Chris of Devilish in all the years I've been dealing with him. I don't appreciate you posting an unsubstantiated rumor such as above, and if, like you say, you have source that confirms I've received discounts let's hear his facts because I'd certainly love to be reminded of this.

What you posted is the exact equivalent of me saying, "GG has been known to pay girls extra to rough them up during a session!" Is it true, I highly doubt it, but I heard through the grapevine so I figured I'd post it here.

SK

Boo!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously guys, I'm coming out to MTL in 4 weeks and this bullsh*t had better stop!!
    I mean that!!!

That goes for GG & OK

Cum on guys! You should all make love (and write reviews ) not war.

Thread closed, again. Move on.