Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Wall of Champions

The Wall of Champions

Can anyone verify if and when NASCAR is coming to The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
    Canít seem to find anything on the net. Thanks

I am me, too!
    Didn't look very hard, hu?

I figured NASCAR is big so I entered www.nascar.com in my browser and INCREDIBLE!! The NASCAR home page popped-up!. Top right, I see a search window. I enter "Montreal" and wow! It's UNBELIVABLE!! I get a search result with bunch of hits on "Montreal" I click the first one and OH MY GOD!! Here's what I get: http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/head...eal/index.html

Like i said, didn't look that hard... Took me longer to type this than to find your answer...

some peoples here missed the boat...

'France on Montreal: 'We're at the right venue'
    Sporting News NASCAR Wire Service
    --->October 5, 2006
    11:43 AM EDT (15:43 GMT)'

Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    Didn't look very hard, hu?

I figured NASCAR is big so I entered www.nascar.com in my browser and INCREDIBLE!! The NASCAR home page popped-up!. Top right, I see a search window. I enter "Montreal" and wow! It's UNBELIVABLE!! I get a search result with bunch of hits on "Montreal" I click the first one and OH MY GOD!! Here's what I get: http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/head...eal/index.html

Like i said, didn't look that hard... Took me longer to type this than to find your answer...
    Why do you have to be such a smart ass? Your type are the only thing wrong with Montreal. I also went to Nascar.com but I searched on Canada and did not get the same results. You probably treat tourists the same way, if they don't speak french you look down upon them and don't help them with a question about Montreal.
    Last edited by beautydigger; 03-22-2007 at 01:24 PM.

Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/head...eal/index.html.

Not to be smart but I entered this question into a search engine

"when NASCAR is coming to The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve"

Enjoy and have fun.
    Last edited by mrten; 03-22-2007 at 01:29 PM.
    I pulled into Nazareth, I was feelin' about half past dead...

During my unsucceful search I did come across this info though......The Canadian flag flies proudly at Michigan Speedway and the Canadian anthem always gets a rousing cheer.

I am me, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by beautydigger
    Why do you have to be such a smart ass? Your type are the only thing wrong with Montreal. I also went to Nascar.com but I searched on Canada and did not get the same results. You probably treat tourists the same way, if they don't speak french you look down upon them and don't help them with a question about Montreal.
    Why was I a smart ass in my reply? Simply because I hate when peoples act like they are lazy or plain stupid. Did you say you already searched NASCAR site? No you didn't! Canada is big so, doing a search on Canada was likely not to find anything good. Same as doing a search on "universe" or "earth" while on NASCAR, not much will likely pop up, even if Montreal is part of the universe and on planet earth. When doing a query, you need to be specific. Did you want to see NASCAR anywhere in Canada or in Montreal? You said Montreal so, why not search "Montreal"? Strange thing is somebody else found almost the same info as I did, isn't it? Isn't that showing a little lack of perseverence on your side?

And I don't treat tourist like that, no matter if they speak french, english or russian. I don't look down on peoples who don't speak my language, I leave that to you. Generalizing and deducting something on language, when the original subject wasn't even remotely close to language, when you're the first to bring the language issue on topic only to bash somebody else, it only show your lack of class and judgment, and shows how much you like to bash French-speaking peoples without knowing anything about them. It's the equivalent of a kid's discussion where one say "my dad is stronger than yours" when out of arguments: totally irrelevent, pointless and useless. It's blabbing without reason about something you know nothing about.

So, next time you need info, I'll just find it and then nag you. I won't give it to you like I did this time.

I forgot! You'll find "my type" not only in Montreal but, anywhere where "your type" is present.!
    Last edited by metoo4; 03-22-2007 at 01:59 PM.

Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    Now Ladies.........
    I pulled into Nazareth, I was feelin' about half past dead...

Recreational User
    Can anyone verify if and when NASCAR is coming to The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
    Canít seem to find anything on the net. Thanks
    HERE it is

I am me, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrten
    Now Ladies.........
    Hey! He started by ripping my nylons!!

It's blabbing without reason about something you know nothing about.
    I have been to Montreal many times and have experienced exactly what I said in my post. Also, when visiting France it is not uncommon for the french to be rude to Americans. Do you live in a bubble?

I have been to Montreal many times and have experienced exactly what I said in my post. Also, when visiting France it is not uncommon for the french to be rude to Americans. Do you live in a bubble?
    Just don't come anymore then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    Just don't come anymore then.
    I can live with it, sometimes it's worth it just to see the jealousy in your eyes!

I am me, too!
    French are rude to Americans, same as Quebecois are rude to Americans for the same reason: Some Americans are arrogant and act as everybody must speak English, demand to be served in English, and look offensed or disdain when not served that way. They act as everybody owes them everything. Why do you think American are the most hated peoples on the planet? You could probably be the poster boy to explain why.

I'm not saying all Amercican are like that, far from it. Talking to some American friends I have, I can say the ones who have the "I'm American and better than you" look and attitude are the ones who have problems when visiting Montreal. Others American I know, who are polite and even try to learn some French words, have no problems and actually rate Quebecois' hospitality among the highest and most enjoyable in the world. Maybe a look in the mirror would be beneficial to how well you're treated in Montreal?

And jealousy in their eyes? Jealous of what?? Of your "i'm the best and you're shit" attitude? Are you certain what you see isn't pity?
    That's exactly why you have some cold welcome when coming here! You look down on peoples and they feel it. For you to think they are jealous, you must think you have something they dont: you think you're superior to them! That's the problem! Until you loose this attitude, don't expect to have nothing but cold attitude back. Or better, stay south.
    Last edited by metoo4; 03-22-2007 at 02:29 PM.

French are rude to Americans, same as Quebecois are rude to Americans for the same reason: Some Americans are arrogant and act as everybody must speak English, demand to be served in English, and look offensed or disdain when not served that way. They act as everybody owes them everything. Why do you think American are the most hated peoples on the planet? You could probably be the poster boy to explain why.

I'm not saying all Amercican are like that, far from it. Talking to some American friends I have, I can say the ones who have the "I'm American and better than you" look and attitude are the ones who have problems when visiting Montreal. Others American I know, who are polite and even try to learn some French words, have no problems and actually rate Quebecois' hospitality among the highest and most enjoyable in the world. Maybe a look in the mirror would be beneficial to how well you're treated in Montreal?

And jealousy in their eyes? Jealous of what?? Of your "i'm the best and you're shit" attitude? Are you certain what you see isn't pity?
    That's exactly why you have some cold welcome when coming here! You look down on peoples and they feel it. For you to think they are jealous, you must think you have something they dont: you think you're superior to them! That's the problem! Until you loose this attitude, don't expect to have nothing but cold attitude back. Or better, stay south.
    Hey metoo4,
    Better check the calender, I think it is time for your annual bath!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast