Thread: Anyone looking for a maid?

proud infidel

Anyone looking for a maid?

Saw the following link on kijiji montreal today:

www.menagesexy.com
    fml

I am me, too!
    I wonder if the do "pipe cleaning" or if they do windows too?

Interesting

If anyone has some info on whether these girls are real or not, and what they do, it would be nice to know.

I am me, too!
    The pic from Carol-Ann aren't taken in Quebec. Why? The electrical outlet is "upside-down" from Quebec'c construction laws. Quebec is the only place in North America where the ground pin must be on top.

Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    The pic from Carol-Ann aren't taken in Quebec. Why? The electrical outlet is "upside-down" from Quebec'c construction laws. Quebec is the only place in North America where the ground pin must be on top.
    Wow, You are very observative! Unfortunately I have to contradict your conclusions: I live in the Montreal area and all my electrical outlet are exactly as the one pictured behind Carol-Ann.

I looked at the pictures and Claudie would be the woman I'd choose, but have you seen her half an inch long nails? I doubt they are cleaning anything in the house, except maybe... their employer?

CA

Une belle femme est celle qu'on remarque... Une femme charmante est celle par qui on est remarqué...

This is an old idea I have seen in Europe decades ago. Normally they would charge by the hour just cleaning naked, lingerie or with a cleaning dress and no underwear etc.

This is the trick, if you want more you have to pay more, the girls can make more money like that, e.g. 1 hour erotic cleaning + gfe services, double paid, lol ! The girls for sure do not mind, cleaning houses and cleaning pipes is not much different...

I am me, too!
    CA, they were done by "unqualified" peoples!
    It's weird but it's like this because it's intended so when a 3 prong plug gets loose, if something falls on it, it will hit the ground pin instead of the "live" wires". That's the Quebec electrical code!
    Personally at my place, I reversed all plugs because lots of equipment will end-up "upside-down" with the Quebec way.