Thread: How to ruin the mood...

How to ruin the mood...

This definately something to be careful of when seeing your favorite lady!

http://www.dailymotion.com/SaveManny...-ruin-the-mood
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Mired in the red dust.
    Ah, the ol's skid-mark issue. Being neurotically clean, I've never had the problem myself (at least I hope!!), but I remember a co-worker who told us how he farted in his honeymoon bed and in the process let loose a flood of diarrhea. I wasn't too surprised when he got divorced a couple years later.

Or did it happen to me? Did I shit in my wedding bed? Must......repress......painful......memory. No...it was....a.... co-worker.
    Last edited by Fat Happy Buddha; 04-23-2007 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Happy Buddha
    Ah, the ol's skid-mark issue. Being neurotically clean, I've never had the problem myself (at least I hope!!), but I remember a co-worker who told us how he farted in his honeymoon bed and in the process let loose a flood of diarrhea. I wasn't too surprised when he got divorced a couple years later.

Or did it happen to me? Did I shit in my wedding bed? Must......repress......painful......memory. No...it was....a.... co-worker.

oh my god...

Mired in the red dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango
    oh my god...
    Yeah, that's a terrible story. I kinda regret posting it.

I found this hilarious.......

Obviously, skid marks are never as bad as this guy. Nice commercial for Tide!!!

LR
    Bringing value to the merb community since 2003...