Thread: Asservissante RSS feed

Asservissante RSS feed

Although I have not used Asservissante many times as of late, I think it is noteworthy that they have an RSS feed available now.
    Pretty innovative I think

what is a rss feed. i saw that but didn't know what do with it.

For those who aren't aware of rss...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_(protocol)

Edit: I just did a search for RSS on yahoo and it came up with tons of info as well as many RSS feeds to play with. Check it our yourself by searching in your favorite search engine, MSN, Google, Yahoo or others.
    Last edited by Techman; 04-28-2007 at 08:22 PM.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Opera handles RSS feed too and it doesn't require anything bt just say you want that feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Love big tits
    Opera handles RSS feed too and it doesn't require anything bt just say you want that feed.
    So does Firefox just click on the RSS feed Icon and it will ask you where you want to put it...

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    For those who aren't aware of rss...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_(protocol)

Edit: I just did a search for RSS on yahoo and it came up with tons of info as well as many RSS feeds to play with. Check it our yourself by searching in your favorite search engine, MSN, Google, Yahoo or others.
    Yes real helpful

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name

Quote Originally Posted by Esco!
    Yes real helpful
    Did you notice that the paranthesis was missing in the link? Add it and it works!

Sheesh, think people, think!
    Amantes sunt amentes.