Thread: Website Is Up

Website Is Up

HI THERE!!!

just to let you guys know that the website is updated.
    For the moment the pics are not great but we will get someone professionel to do them.

www.a1chloe.com
    karine

514-573-8234

Thumbs up Sorry to say but I am disappointed with the presentation!

I notice that the first two pictures are of girls we have seen on someone else's website before, can't recall at the moment. I hope they are the actual girls.

More importantly is that your choice to alter or distort (stretch) the pictures indicates it is more important to you to the change reality of what is being sold then to present to us the plain facts as the are.

I hope this is a test run and not the final presentation of your business.

-

"if god created anything greater then woman... he must have kept it to himself"

_

Quote Originally Posted by HarmonyNYC
    I notice that the first two pictures are of girls we have seen on someone else's website before, can't recall at the moment. I hope they are the actual girls.

More importantly is that your choice to alter or distort (stretch) the pictures indicates it is more important to you to the change reality of what is being sold then to present to us the plain facts as the are.

I hope this is a test run and not the final presentation of your business.

-
    Listen about the website channel and karine use to work for montrealhotgirl before and the girls gave us those pics to put up because they are professional pics so??? thats not ok??? as i said when i posted that the website was updated i'm gonna get so better pics takin because mine did not turn out good.....at less for the moment there's some pics so you guys could have a idea of what the girls look like....and no there's no change of reality...at the moment thats the best i could do until i get some better pics.
    karine

514-573-8234

Don't resize your pictures to fit a box without keeping the same relative size... it makes the site look amatuer... If you really want the pictures to fit some box crop the pictures.. there is enough freeware out there to edit pictures there is NO reason not to have pictures that look normal...

Quote Originally Posted by coonan
    Don't resize your pictures to fit a box without keeping the same relative size... it makes the site look amatuer... If you really want the pictures to fit some box crop the pictures.. there is enough freeware out there to edit pictures there is NO reason not to have pictures that look normal...
    I'll speak to the guy that did the updates on my website and ask him to fix it.
    Thanks for the info i was woundering why it was doing that (streching) so let's see if he know's how to do it

thanks
    karine

514-573-8234

1M+ Tenge spent hobbying!
    The 1/2 hr option is a good idea!

Merci Melanie for showing you are concerned with the issue. I did not mean to sound too harsh I only felt it was an issue that needed to be addressed. I look forward to the natural representation of the pictures. Good luck!

"if god created anything greater then woman... he must have kept it to himself"

_

you are right Melanie, better that the site is working and clients can get an idea as to what the girls look like. The quality is something you can fix later on.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

there is mention of a downtown operation ?

is it in service as of now?

Quote Originally Posted by JacknJill
    Same question for me.

JNJ

SORRY I TOLD THE GUY THATS DOING MY WEBSITE TO TAKE IT OFF AND I GUEST HE FORGOT I'M GONNA CALL HIM NOW I'M SORRY
    karine

514-573-8234

At this instant...

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.a1chloe.com Port 80
    When science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it.

Finally The Website Is Ok....the Reason It Was Not Working Yesthurday It's Because The Pics Are To Big.....so Now The Pics Are Normal Size So You Could Go Look.hope You Find It Better..
    karine

514-573-8234

hey how do we get to ure place from the south shore