Thread: woman who act as subs

Talking woman who act as subs

their does not seam to be any woman or agencies that offer this service
    in europe it natural

Guess I'm missing something there are lots of women who will go down...

Or are we talking the opposite of a dom....

Old timer like me will remember a long time ago an agency in Montreal was offering this service

Quote Originally Posted by coonan
    Guess I'm missing something there are lots of women who will go down...

Or are we talking the opposite of a dom....
    The later. There are several such independents in Toronto.

Oh yes!

Submissive...

Quote Originally Posted by stoneeca
    their does not seam to be any woman or agencies that offer this service
    in europe it natural
    Though most agencies and indies don't list this option, I would imagine that any of them would provide the service if you inquired about it (it doesn't cost anything to ask!)
    Speaking for myself, some of my most intense experiences have been when I'm in the role of sub.
    My body is like a temple... which I rent out to horny devils for private parties

Geena

I had a sub once.................

......and it wasn't the SUBWAY brand!

I once picked up a SW,( 22 year old CGEP girl) I suspect that she was a WEEKEND WARRIOR. ( only on SW duty once in a while to finace her hobbies ) She wanted $100, I told her that that was high for the street scene. She told me that she needed the $100, and that she would offer me more time and allowed entry into all holes.
    I offered her a deal, I would give her the $100 for entry into all holes and light DOM activites. We went to JEAN COUTU and got an enema bag and I filled her butt up with water and made her squirt it out, other than a few butt slaps we did not get into the heavy DOM stuff.
    S and M is not something that i would like to do all the time, but I am glad I tied it.