Thread: Happy Birthday Roland!

Happy Birthday Roland!

I know it was mentioned in another thread but not everyone may read that thread and I figure you deserve your own b-day thread so here it is.

Happy Birthday Roland!
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar

Roland ! Roland ! Roland ! ...

Happy Happy Burpthday !!!

Cheers !
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

Roland,
    I know i wished you a Happy Birthday already, but i wanted to say so here too.
    Also, it was great to meet you a couple of weeks ago back at Cleo's!
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Happy Birthday Roland. I hope you are having a great day, celebrating with some fine wines and other stuff.

Happy Birthday Roland!

Happy Birthday Roland!

With lots of fuzziness and no hickeys (or maybe you do want hickeys...)
    Last edited by Agrippa; 06-05-2007 at 10:48 PM.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

All the best to you buddy. Happy birthday and many more to come!

Hey, old fart I know you owe me a few beers for all the wisdom I transmitted to you but next round is mine. Happy B-Day, bud...

Happy birthday Roland, hope your day is all you wished for

Kisses

PIB

Mired in the red dust.
    mmmmmmmm.....boom.....Roland

American woman.........you....... aaaaahhhhhh.......uh.............beer please...........That waasssss sexy Raachhellll........and now.........un autre bière?.............uh....huh?.......tu veux un autre bière? ............. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yes....yes....yes..... another song?.........yes, yes.......oh, sorry......my period....next time, ok?.......oh....no problemmmm.........another song.........yes, yes..........another song?.......yes.......another song?........yes......

FHB

(For those who don't read fuzzyspeak, I just wished Roland happy birthday.)