Thread: Live sex show

Live sex show

Any places nearby that have live sex shows? I'm talking m/f not f/f which are common.

I doubt you can find it in montreal (for the moment) but you can call an outcall agency who have girls and men and ask for it np.

As far as I know, you won't find any clubs in Montreal, or anywhere in Canada for that matter, with live male/female sex shows. Your only shot would be at a SC where they happen to be shooting an adult video. I remember a club, Solid Gold I believe, announcing a video shoot once but I have no idea if it ever came off. Other than that you're pretty much s.o.l.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

You can see MF couples going at it in swinger clubs all the time, does that not count?

Quote Originally Posted by C Dick
    You can see MF couples going at it in swinger clubs all the time, does that not count?
    never been to one... can singles attend and just watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine
    never been to one... can singles attend and just watch?
    It depends on the place, but many you can. We have been to Hotel Lust a few times, they often have pros there for gang bangs, you can watch or participate. We also went to 3333, single men seem to be free to follow anyone around. If you start with nasca.com, it has a list of the clubs, then go to their websites to see when single men are allowed.