Thread: We will soon see Mod 8 appear!

We will soon see Mod 8 appear!

I just remembered this now, even though it has been a few days.

A few evenings ago, in chat, one of the Mods (can't remember if it was Mod 5 or Mod 7) stopped in to the Montreal chat room. The Mod said to the members in chat (publicly, not in private PM) that Mod 8 was just hired, and would be on board soon. He also said that they needed the help, that Mod 8 was recruited internally, and that he/she would be a welcome addition.
    BTW I see the Mod 8 ID created already, when you do a search by name.

So good luck Mod 8, and say hello in this thread once you are ready!
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Looks like Mod 8 made his first post:

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27509
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Ok, everyone on your best behavior lol - welcome aboard Mod 8

CK_NJ,

Did you get one of the MODs in a family way???

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Welcome Mod 8 !
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman
    CK_NJ,

Did you get one of the MODs in a family way???

Haha no. Like I said, one of the other mods told us in public chat.
    Clark
    ------