Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do you Really Like?

Smile What Do you Really Like?

Sometimes during the daily routine there are little moments that make you appreciate humanity and the innocence of the moment.

Recently I was returning home on the metro. At the McGill station a father,wearing a U of T t-shirt and cap and his two sons - about 10 and 12 get on and sit across from me. As the train starts moving the younger one asks the father "What does a bouncer do in a bar?" . The father says he helps.The youngster persists asking various questions ,the father giving evasive answers. By St.Laurent I am laughing very hard. The kids get distracted, I look at the father and mouth "I worked as a bouncer". The father starts laughing. The older one says "What's so funny?"

Made the trip worthwhile.

What do I really like ? Kids. They are a lot of fun, and I get on great with them.

Genuine anecdote

Two toddlers, a male and a female, hugging each other in the eye of a tornado of running, screaming, kids.

Mired in the red dust.
    Two things I like:

1. Low budget indie films that really make me think.
    2. Sex outdoors, especially in a clean northern lake.

Younger women who don't call me "Sir".

proud infidel
    young people who smile back and say ''thank you''
    fml

What do I really like?
    Driving up Autoroute 15 and seeing the Montreal skyline! Whenever I see it, it still feels like my first trip there! Each and every time!
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Smile Know The Feeling

Quote Originally Posted by ck_nj
    What do I really like?
    Driving up Autoroute 15 and seeing the Montreal skyline! Whenever I see it, it still feels like my first trip there! Each and every time!
    Know the feeling. Every time I am returning to Montreal via the south shore and see the skyline I know I'm home.

Wonderful post CK.

Naked women and winning
    If it flies, floats or fucks... It's cheaper to lease!

Children's laughter
    the smell of fresh cut grass
    warm bread
    the first buds of green pushing through the winter snow in the spring
    the sound of rain
    spooning
    skinny dipping
    phone call from a friend who I haven't heard from in a while
    warm sincere hugs
    the sound of the ocean
    surprises
    massages
    hearing a favorite song on the radio while driving

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Mired in the red dust.
    Going to Cleo's by myself and unexpectedly running into another merbite.

Le caractère totalitaire de la joie.

Certes se réjouir d'une chose et puis d'une telle autre chose et puis encore de telles et telles autres choses, les figues, en octobre, sur les plages de la Calabre, ces femmes, écrasées par la chaleur, qu'on rencontre dans le train, un poème de Prévert, l'odeur de la coriandre, la vue du Saint Laurent depuis le haut de la grande courbe à Charlevoix, l'odeur du basilic, la marche combinée du tango, les notes qui se brisent au bout de la trompette de Miles Davis, le vent qui emporte tout sur son passage, l'odeur du romarin, ainsi à l'infini...

En fait, ce que j'aime c'est ce mécanisme approbateur qui tend à déborder l'objet particulier qui l'a suscitée pour aboutir à "une affirmation du caractère jubilatoire de l'existence en général" (Clément Rosset, La force majeure, p. 9.)

p.s. OK T_76, j'ajoute cet ouvrage contre ton g-string rouge
    Last edited by z/m(Ret); 06-28-2007 at 01:20 PM.

For me, hearing the pleasure of a woman at various moments of a sexual experience.... even if she is faking ...lol

after that, well the list is very long...

Mired in the red dust.
    I like that feeling of surprise and wonder I get when I'm walking outside on a sunny day and I suddenly find myself getting horny over an attractive older lady (say, 40+). It's like I've suddenly discovered a whole new world that I was previously unaware of.

Mired in the red dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    Children's laughter
    the smell of fresh cut grass
    warm bread
    the first buds of green pushing through the winter snow in the spring
    the sound of rain
    spooning
    skinny dipping
    phone call from a friend who I haven't heard from in a while
    warm sincere hugs
    the sound of the ocean
    surprises
    massages
    hearing a favorite song on the radio while driving

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    That's a wonderful list, Ronnie. It's very poetic and, even better, everything on your list is free.

I couldn't help noticing you like skinny dipping too. Maybe we can have the next GT at a lake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast