Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: scrotum - shaving vs hair removal creams..

couple : eroticisme....

Question scrotum - shaving vs hair removal creams..

Has anyone tried using a cream (neat, veet, etc..) on their scrotum to remove the hair? Is it safe? If not, what method do you use - wax, shaving??

For the masochist electrolysis is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Love big tits
    For the masochist electrolysis is the way to go.
    OUCH! Also, I hear laser near your testes is not very safe!

GG

The problem as well with laser is the possibility of skin discoloration.
    Also the darker the hair the better laser will work.

Agent Smith - Mr Anderson ZoneAlarm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    A fuckfriend of mine always tied my up and removed the hair..one by one. Then she covered the whole area with red wax from burning candles.
    Thanks you just ruined my pizza.

On a serious note i dont think putting wax on ur balls is the best way to go. Not unless u want a purple set of balls and the sudden urge to go buy Vicodin on the black market. I think shaving is still the best solution. Oviously long term its not very good but it gets the job done with no pain.

If you're really into pain you can try waxing your private parts.

http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIV...1004/hsg2.html

I used to go to her to have my upper back waxed until I decided to get it lasered because although with waxing, the hair takes longer to grow back than shaving, it is not permanent.

Contrary to what laser technicians say, laser is not painless. I find it more painful than waxing (when waxing is done properly). Also, the after-effects of laser such as redness, burning sensation, etc. last longer than the after effects of waxing.

As mentioned in the article, she doesn't do anything other than waxing so don't go there expecting something else to happen.

However, before deciding to wax or shave your private area, you should consider these 2 articles that I found:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0..._complications

http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fashio...les_of_shaving

I had mine lasered, it worked really well, but it is not painless. She squeezed the testicles out of the way in case there were any health issues of laser on testicles, but I don't think it is a likely problem, I don't think it penetrates very deeply.

How much did that cost you?

Cost him probably 2 «balls»

I use the pop-up (sideburn?) trimmer on an electric shaver. Never had a nick or pinch with the trimmer. It ends up very smooth. If you think you want it even more, then you can use the shaver itself AFTERWARDS (always trim first). It works very well, and I get much better service when the shaft and sack are smooth.

D

Laser costs about $300 per treatment for cock and balls, depending on specifically what areas are covered, and where you go. It take 5 or 6 treatments to be really permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    A fuckfriend of mine always tied my up and removed the hair..one by one. Then she covered the whole area with red wax from burning candles.
    With friends like these you don't need enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Digit
    How much did that cost you?
    If you are interested in this, the issue probably won't be the cost but will be finding a place that does this. Women won't generally have a problem finding a place but men will generally have a tougher time based on my experience.

I didn't ask about this specifically but when I was shopping for a place to do my upper back, during the "interview" process, either it was specifically mentioned what parts would be done or it was mentioned specifically which parts won't be done. Since the technicians in the place that gave me the interviews were women and I didn't want to get that part of my body lasered, I didn't ask specifically about whether they do this but it was just a feeling that I got after they went through the menu of prices of laser and the packages available.

Laser treatments cost around $100 and more depending on the area to be removed. It takes about 5-6 treatments to get the results that most people want. The "best" treatment is usually the first and second treatment in terms of the amount of hair that is permanently removed. Some places will give a discount depending on the amount of hair in the area but most places won't since it is based on passing the laser through the entire area regardless of the amount of hair there.

Veteran of Misadventures
    jimace,

Since you have been through this can you speak a little bit about the issues of pain and pain management? How bad is the pain? Is any kind of anesthesia administered, topical or otherwise? If not, do you recommend traditional, non medicinal pain management approaches like the drinking of a flask of Jack Daniels whiskey?

All I know is that a shaved scrotum is more likely to be eagerly licked and sucked than a hairy scrotum.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 07-08-2007 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    All I know is that a shaved scrotum is more likely to be eagerly licked and sucked than a hairy scrotum.
    EB,

I take it you do not like hairy beavers?

GG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast