Thread: Heaven massage - the paradise continues… 514-700-2152

Smile Heaven massage - the paradise continues… 514-700-2152

Hi everybody,

I hope you all have a great summer.

I am happy to announce our new website at www.heavenmassagemontreal.com so you are welcome to visit us.

We made some changes for the rooms and we are getting a great feedbacks… so you will have to come and try it yourselves …

In the last few months we had great experience for appointments scheduled from the Internet, so we recommend to use email for appointments (it’s easy and the line is never busy). We will do our best to accommodate your time, but you must call and confirm before 9:30AM.

See you soon
    Last edited by Fred Zed; 08-05-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Hi everybody,

I hope you all have a great summer.

I am happy to announce our new website at www.heavenmassagemontreal.com so you are welcome to visit us.

We made some changes for the rooms and we are getting a great feedbacks… so you will have to come and try it yourselves …

In the last few months we had great experience for appointments scheduled from the Internet, so we recommend to use email for appointments (it’s easy and the line is never busy). We will do our best to accommodate your time, but you must call and confirm before 9:30AM.

See you soon
    The web site does have any useful information. Not a single photo. compltetly useless!

I sure hope that the $140 for 1hr is not just the entrance fee with the menu on top to add to that.

Thanks for your comments

Our website will have more information in the future but will not show pictures to keep our privacy.

Our fee is $140 for one full hour of Thai massage, which is done on a special custom made Thai massage’s mattress. There are no options, but you can see for yourself we have great reviews.

I invite you to visit, I’m sure you will become a fan too…

Except for the price your web site is useless, in my opinion you are definately wasting your money. It gives no explanation of the reason for a fee of $140./hr and no pictures which in my opinion in 2007 is extremely important
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Question Still in business ???

Could you indicate me if this great place is still in operation. No message or review since nearly 2 months in this thread.

I come back to Montreal in few weeks and I plan to go back there.

Always two girls in the place ???

Mr_Shy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shy
    Could you indicate me if this great place is still in operation. No message or review since nearly 2 months in this thread.

I come back to Montreal in few weeks and I plan to go back there.

Always two girls in the place ???

Mr_Shy
    You mention that you "Plan to go back there" perhaps you could post a review to help the rest of us?
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio
    You mention that you "Plan to go back there" perhaps you could post a review to help the rest of us?
    There was a thread in the "Massage" forums for Heaven Massage in july and it completely disappears from the forum, that's why I ask if this place is always in business!

I think this forum is not the place to post a review according to his title.

Mr_Shy