Thread: When do SP's get Holidays?

When do SP's get Holidays?

It seems everyone I know is in the middle of holidays right now and I am wondering what are the most popular times that SP's holidays (or as they call it in the states "vacation".) I'd bet it is summertime like everyone else.

I am me, too!
    Next 2 weeks are probably going to be quiet on the SP front since lots of peoples go on vacation at the same time construction workers do so, less peoples in the city, less opportunities for the SP, better chance to take vacations if they can afford it!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick
    It seems everyone I know is in the middle of holidays right now and I am wondering what are the most popular times that SP's holidays (or as they call it in the states "vacation".) I'd bet it is summertime like everyone else.
    ah yeah.. i am off during summer time.. i only see good regular

Non, rien de rien...
    I have had problems booking visits to my room in the summer. Call an agency too late and your selection is smaller if not next to impossible to book.

I spent a long weekend eating out, visiting museums and other touristy things. No action at all. Could have brought my mother with me on that trip.
    jackyo