Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Thread: Bbfs

  1. #1

    Exclamation Bbfs

    A poll was submitted late yesterday night, then deleted, where the originator claimed that, within a recent 4 months period, he was offered BBFS four times, each time by a different outcall. The originator accepted the offers although he claims never having asked specifically for the service.

    He also claimed that out of the 4 outcalls, only two were affiliated and one was a well-known HDH indy.

    The originator made one last claim before the poll was deleted: members seeking BBFS are exchanging info through the back channels.

    The poll didn't fly. The originator, a new poster (who appears to be a senior posting under multiple handles), refused to provide details and to expose names. Basically, he asked the membership to make an act of faith.

    Before anyone suggests that the enigmatic poster would be Tony, please be advised that one of his posts was in French.

    So what do we have here?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    wishing I was in Montreal
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    So what do we have here?
    I, too, wondered who the poster really was. If a lady offered me a service that was taboo, and I knew that the majority of members would avoid these ladies and flame me if they found out, why would I admit to it publically?

    I think he was a sh*t disturber, hoping to start open speculation on who might be offering BBFS, especially by mentioning the HDH lady. Didn't we just go through the "outing" of an HDH lady who allegedly had an STD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    The originator made one last claim before the poll was deleted: members seeking BBFS are exchanging info through the back channels.
    This was/is true with members of another board. It is amazing what information is shared in b/c.

    Regards,

    Voyager
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

  3. #3
    Agent Smith - Mr Anderson ZoneAlarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina
    I just cannot believe that..but, in this world , everything can be so sadly true, sometimes.....I like that you are talking about that...if we are able to personnaly learn something throught that......Thanks...
    I think doing this kind of activity implies a lack of common sence and also a lack of self respect. What does the SP have to gain by doing this, making a few extra dollars if even at what risk, her life? Now im not saying its completly the girls fault because the guy who engages in this type of activity is as much to blame as the the Girl herself. But i mean dont they realise then when they do this they not only endanger themselves but everyone else they will come in contact with?

  4. #4

    Black Market

    I know for fact that there is a sub-market out there for BBFS, the same way I know that there's a sub-market for minors. "PSE" and "Débutantes" are often enough used as codenames for, respectively, "offering BBFS" and "underaged".

    Anyone seeking BBFS will eventually find a match. The info on who-offers-it-and-at what-price is circulating through the back channels, therefore I have not problem believing that a client would be able to meet 4 escorts offering BBFS within a 4 months time frame.

    What I see as BS is the originator claiming that BBFS was offered to him randomly and that he doesn't specifically seek for it. The originator's claims instead were pencilled down as if BBFS was the new trend.

  5. #5
    Emperor of Earth
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    69 Hard-On Ave
    Posts
    277
    BBFS can happen to the best of us when we are nieve. Honestly it happend to me once and I learned to be better prepared. About 6 years ago I was hobbying and did not know these boards even exzisted. I seen advertisement saying ``no limits, not even the sky``.

    At that time there were not many places offering the GFE and things were not as open as they are today. So I thought ok this must mean more intamite and open minded ladies (DFK, digits, and agressive sex) instead of the regular mechnical sex I found a few times.

    So I get there and we start our thing. Nothing unusual here. We really get into it hot and heavy and she was really all over me, so hay I`m a happy camper. To make a long story short, she gets on top of me and starts caressing and kissing me. I`ve had women do this before even puting on a condom, so this did not bother me as my dick was no where near here pussy. She became veryy agressive sexually a clear sign of a sex addict and so I was really enjoying this. Out of nowhere she just put me inside her and started riding me.

    I was tested and tests came back negative, but a leason was learned here. You do not need to always seek it, but you do need to have the jimmy out even before starting just as a reminder or hint and don`t let her have compleat control as she might lose hers. Also don`t let steroytypes cloud your perception of the SPs as I had the immage that incalls/outcalls don`t usually have these problems because these are not drug addicted SWs and these woman are usually college students with more education and higher values. Boy was I ever wrong, but with the boards and exchange of info I`ve learned to pick up on warning signs that she might do something stupid.
    All hail Emperor BDC aka Napoliano Peter Greatzetski Czaro.

  6. #6
    Emperor of Earth
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    69 Hard-On Ave
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    I know for fact that there is a sub-market "offering BBFS" and "underaged".
    I'll admit that I can find bbfs if I wanted to as logic would dictate that it's hit and mis. Try out enough SPs and you will find one willing to offer the service. Common sense will tell you that, but I don't understand how people find "underage girls". People will not admit to offering them and people would be careful not to tip their hat that they are loking for it. "Underage" is not openly advertised like drug dealers do with their stash on the streets. I can find drugs easily as I can idendify who's selling, but I can not tell you were to find "underage".

    I'm not looking by the way or asking for resources, but I'm courious as how these people seek, find and communicate. Is it a matter of luck or bad luck for the exploited? I really don't understand that part of the hobby.
    All hail Emperor BDC aka Napoliano Peter Greatzetski Czaro.

  7. #7
    Agent Smith - Mr Anderson ZoneAlarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by chercherfemmes
    I noticed that poll last night and commented there that if true, bbfs is a worrying trend for Montreal. I also noted that a search on Craigslist for NY a couple months ago turned up many ads that mentioned or alluded to bbfs. Another reason not to hobby in NY. I don't want to lose Montreal as a hobbying destination since it is much closer and easier to visit than places like Germany or Asia.

    I've been hobbying for a long time, and I have never been offered bbfs nor have I asked for it. And it has never happened by accident. I know that condoms can break, but it hasn't happened to me.

    I have seen escorts in Montreal who are advertised as PSE and still haven't been offered bbfs. I've also seen SPs advertised as debutantes by reputable agencies (i.e., Eleganza, Devilish, XXXtase), and they all looked to be of legal age or older.
    I doubt the 'Top' agencies would offer stuff like that as it would ruin them if ever this came out. I think what their trying to say is its more the less known more obscur agencies that might try to offer this kind of stuff.

  8. #8

    Why?

    Let us assume that there is an SP willing to give BBFS. You will have to ask yourself, why? Of couse one motivation is money, but at what risk? Could it be that there is nothing to loose for this person?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 5
    Could it be an agency owner just trying to ruin the reputation of other agencies?

    M5
    My first reaction.

  10. #10
    Agent Smith - Mr Anderson ZoneAlarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Daringly
    I wish there was a complete list of girls who offered bbfs, not so i could book them but i would want to make sure i don't book them. The first thing i think is they have nothing to lose and should be avoided at all costs.
    Even if you do book them by mistake nothing forces u not to but a rubber on... If the girl sees your not interested in that i doubt she would force the issue.

    Its sad this kind of stuff goes on because it puts other people ( like us) at risk for the stupidities of others.

  11. #11
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Daringly
    I wish there was a complete list of girls who offered bbfs, not so i could book them but i would want to make sure i don't book them. The first thing i think is they have nothing to lose and should be avoided at all costs.
    Careful with these kinds of posts, which are not helpful because they only serve to encourage false accusations by shills. There will never be such a list, except in the devious minds of shills who are out to harm particular indies or agencies.

    I have seen many SPs in Montreal over the last 5 years. I was never once offered BBFS by any SP from any agency, nor have I ever requested it, even to gauge interest. I think this whole thread is largely based on an apparent red herring poll that was posted and deleted, rather than any issue that exists in reality. I am sure BBFS has happened but not on any kind of widespread scale.

    Since many SPs we see have BBFS with their BFs who are also cheating on them, I really fail to see this as any kind of issue that anyone living in reality needs to be overly worried about. Is it any different when the SP you fuck has had BBFS with her cheating BF than it is with another hobbyist?

    Stop the hypocrisy, please.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 07-16-2007 at 03:26 PM.

  12. #12
    Emperor of Earth
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    69 Hard-On Ave
    Posts
    277
    Daringly:
    I share your centaments exactually. I wish there could be a list, but then some will make false accusations just to ruin an agentcies reputation.

    This is where back door sharing comes into play. Some share because they want the service while others share so they can avoid these SPs all together. Who's who? We can not be sure, but it's like a bad eposode of the X-Files where the theme is "TRUST NO ONE" with all this clock and digger crap.

    Bottome line, avoid these women which is another reason I will not see someone with a "no review" policy as this might be one of the services she want's to keep under raps.
    All hail Emperor BDC aka Napoliano Peter Greatzetski Czaro.

  13. #13
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver

    Since many SPs we see have BBFS with their BFs who are also cheating on them, I really fail to see this as any kind of issue that anyone living in reality needs to be overly worried about. Is it any different when the SP you fuck has had BBFS with her cheating BF than it is with another hobbyist?

    Stop the hypocrisy, please.
    Well said EB. So long as you have protected FS you're at a miniscule risk of contracting any life threatening disease. Do you people really think all these girls have protected sex even outside the SP world? If so, grab a glove and get in the game!!

  14. #14
    Yes I was the one that started the poll yesterday.

    Before you say it, I admit that I was STUPID, IRRESPONSABLE, DUMB... to accept BBFS.

    Why did I start the poll? I think that there is a trend taking place.

    I will not divulgue under any circumstances (public or PM) any names or agencies.

    Regarding the HDH looking back at it, I shouldn`t have even given that detail. And I met her for over 20 times in the past years and things built up, I do not beleive that she will offer it at large.

    However those other SPs, I am afraid, will offer it. But as EB said some SPs have BFs that cheat on them, then maybe all this drama is for nothing.

    Regardless ,after all is said and done, I know I have done a stupid thing and I wasn`t able to control myself. So yes I am to blame, the SP is also to blame but I think it is more the fact that asking for more and more services will ultimatly result in BBFS being offered more at large.

    Just think how people were outraged when they knew existed about 10 years ago and how now it is just a norm of the industry.

  15. #15
    During the poll someone other then me voted that he has had BBFS in over 10% of his encounters. Still think I am an exception?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •