Thread: I'm yours - for just $5,000 a month

I'm yours - for just $5,000 a month

I'm yours - for just $5,000 a month

Josie, a 28-year-old publishing company employee from Montreal, loves to get dressed up and go for fancy dinners. She would also like whomever she is seeing to have a monthly budget of $3,001 to $5,000 (U.S.) dedicated to her whims.

Justin, a 24-year-old living in Fort McMurray, Alta., is primarily interested in sex, has a net worth between $1-million and $2-million and is willing to shell out more than $20,000 a month for the woman in his life.

Both have put this information out there on a site called SeekingArrangement.com, an online dating service that caters to people - including more than 2,900 Canadians - who want to be a sugar daddy or to have one.

Emperor of Earth
    I hope this is a joke. It sounds sick to me. I mean, what kind of moron would be willing to be used as a sugar daddy or sugar mommy? Man this is disgraceful how materilistic lust and greed has progressed.
    All hail Emperor BDC aka Napoliano Peter Greatzetski Czaro.

$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    I hope this is a joke. It sounds sick to me. I mean, what kind of moron would be willing to be used as a sugar daddy or sugar mommy? Man this is disgraceful how materilistic lust and greed has progressed.
    Someone with A LOT more money than us...

I think more and more people in the world are trying to increase their consumption without producing anything. The internet is fueling the competition for consumption and showing off.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool

This is pretty funny given that it's posted on a site dedicated to prostitution.

If you have a net worth of only 1 million it is pretty extravagant to shell out $20,000 a month to your girlfriend. That's just idiotic and wasteful.

Emperor of Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler
    This is pretty funny given that it's posted on a site dedicated to prostitution.
    Please explain to me because it went over my head. If you mean we are all suger daddys but on a smaller scale when we purchas a prosty, then that's an interesting way of looking at it. I guess we can consider these women over priced prositutes.
    All hail Emperor BDC aka Napoliano Peter Greatzetski Czaro.