Thread: A Very Practical Tool!

Talking A Very Practical Tool!

Ladies and Gents,

If you're ever out and some guy or girl is bugging you for your number, give them this one... 514-667-0361

Cheers,
    D.

Renowned SATIN DREAMZ SatinDreamz's Avatar

Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah !!!!!

Just too much !!!

Completely hilarious !!!

Best Personal Regards, Legendary *Peter SD*
    * Experts for pleasure and discretion
    Call From 9AM-11pm, Monday through Sunday - 514.223.0325
    www.satindreamz.ca - peter.satindreamz@hotmail.com

ROFLMAO!!!!

This is too good!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Good for a great laugh
    Great find thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell @ Magnetic
    Ladies and Gents,

If you're ever out and some guy or girl is bugging you for your number, give them this one... 514-667-0361

Cheers,
    D.
    I will do this for sure.

I found the website that sponsors these numbers (http://www.rejectionhotline.com) and dialed the local number for my area.
    Ah, too funny!
    Last edited by ck_nj; 08-06-2007 at 07:36 PM.
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Thanks DoingittoDeath.
    I must have been editing my post as you were responding to mine! LOL.
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Indeed! Good one!

A friend once told me of a friend of a friend of a friend... that was macking a very attractive girl and was really proud of himself for having gotten her phone number. A few days later he calls the number and was greeted with "Unemployment office, how may I help you?"

He had enough of a sense of humour to take it in stride.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

Name Retired.

Lol

Hello Darrell,

Bwahahahahahaha...loved it. Made a toll call just for the laugh. Thanks.

I once had a friend who thought he was the greatest Romeo. Then one night we met two friends, ladies who gave us their numbers. I went out on a date with my lady, but he could not reach his. It turns out, as my date told me, the other lady thought my friend was obnoxious and gave a fake number to get away from him without being badgered further. She could have used your number.

Chiming out,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

There's also the sponsor of this phone line called something like 'you think your life sucks, this sucks more'. 309 319 9999 It is kind of funny, but beware, where the hell is area code 309?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick
    309 319 9999 It is kind of funny, but beware, where the hell is area code 309?
    Peoria, Illinois
    Clark
    ------