Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Happily married

  1. #1

    Happily married

    Iíve been questioning myself for a while and maybe some of you can help me out.

    Iím a happily married man with a beautiful lady. Iíve been married for many many years and I still love my wife. We have a great relation and the sex is excellent.
    Here is where I question myself, why do one in a while have the urge to go pay for sex?? The worst is that most of the time, I get as good or even better sex at home then with an escort. Most of the time on my way back home after a nice session with an escort I dont even feel a shame, I just say to my self I could have had better at home. But every couple of months I feel the urge to go see an escort again.

    Why do you think that I need to go see escorts if I have what I need at home?

    Does anyone one here feels the same way??

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    43

    Blame (or Thank) Genetics

    Goglu... STOP!
    Don't let so called society and morals pollute your pure instincts. This is a normal reaction for a healthy male. Your primary objective as a normal healthy male is to procreate and assure the survival of the species in general and your genetic line in particular. To give your genetic line the best possible odds of surviving, you must of course, spread your seed to as many women as you can. So, go ahead, screw them all, no remorse.

    Don't listen to religion, society, and the femi-nazis, they are pushing their own agendas. An agenda that includes the shaming (and sometimes jailing) any alpha male who acts on these beautiful, natural instincts. I say screw them all (without shame of course)!

    REMEMBER YOU COME FROM A LONG LINE ON HORNY MALES WHO LIKED TO FUCK.... THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU EXIST TODAY.
    DO NOT DENY WHO YOU ARE!

    Oops gotta go... my wife needs to use the computer.




    Quote Originally Posted by goglu
    Iíve been questioning myself for a while and maybe some of you can help me out.

    Iím a happily married man with a beautiful lady. Iíve been married for many many years and I still love my wife. We have a great relation and the sex is excellent.
    Here is where I question myself, why do one in a while have the urge to go pay for sex?? The worst is that most of the time, I get as good or even better sex at home then with an escort. Most of the time on my way back home after a nice session with an escort I dont even feel a shame, I just say to my self I could have had better at home. But every couple of months I feel the urge to go see an escort again.

    Why do you think that I need to go see escorts if I have what I need at home?

    Does anyone one here feels the same way??

  3. #3
    Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by goglu
    Iíve been questioning myself for a while and maybe some of you can help me out.

    Iím a happily married man with a beautiful lady. Iíve been married for many many years and I still love my wife. We have a great relation and the sex is excellent.
    Here is where I question myself, why do one in a while have the urge to go pay for sex?? The worst is that most of the time, I get as good or even better sex at home then with an escort. Most of the time on my way back home after a nice session with an escort I dont even feel a shame, I just say to my self I could have had better at home. But every couple of months I feel the urge to go see an escort again.

    Why do you think that I need to go see escorts if I have what I need at home?

    Does anyone one here feels the same way??
    It's like eating Kentucky Fried Chicken.
    I pulled into Nazareth, I was feelin' about half past dead...

  4. #4
    Goglu,

    There are many ways to view this situation. The first is that the only reason you think that you love your wife and have a great relationship with her is because you can have sex outside of marriage, so you don't feel stuck. The second reason is simple: because you can have sex outside of the marriage, so you do. Third is just human tendency or may be a male tendency to have sex with as many beautiful women as possible. Why should a guy say "no" to that? Finally, who said that if you have great relationship with your wife then you will not look for sex elsewhere? This is a line of reasoning that is socially acceptable, but seldom true.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerz
    Est-ce qu'elle est au courant ta partenaire?
    ___________________________
    Your girlfiend know what you are doing?

    no she is not aware of this

  6. #6

    I am the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by goglu
    Iíve been questioning myself for a while and maybe some of you can help me out.

    Iím a happily married man with a beautiful lady. Iíve been married for many many years and I still love my wife. We have a great relation and the sex is excellent.
    Here is where I question myself, why do one in a while have the urge to go pay for sex?? The worst is that most of the time, I get as good or even better sex at home then with an escort. Most of the time on my way back home after a nice session with an escort I dont even feel a shame, I just say to my self I could have had better at home. But every couple of months I feel the urge to go see an escort again.

    Why do you think that I need to go see escorts if I have what I need at home?

    Does anyone one here feels the same way??
    Me too! Can anyone explain why we do this?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ricola
    Goglu... STOP!
    Don't let so called society and morals pollute your pure instincts. This is a normal reaction for a healthy male. Your primary objective as a normal healthy male is to procreate and assure the survival of the species in general and your genetic line in particular. To give your genetic line the best possible odds of surviving, you must of course, spread your seed to as many women as you can. So, go ahead, screw them all, no remorse.

    Don't listen to religion, society, and the femi-nazis, they are pushing their own agendas. An agenda that includes the shaming (and sometimes jailing) any alpha male who acts on these beautiful, natural instincts. I say screw them all (without shame of course)!

    REMEMBER YOU COME FROM A LONG LINE ON HORNY MALES WHO LIKED TO FUCK.... THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU EXIST TODAY.
    DO NOT DENY WHO YOU ARE!

    Oops gotta go... my wife needs to use the computer.
    Would you grant the same privilege to your female partner, who, from an evolutionary standpoint, is programmed to propagate her own genes? Are you telling me that you'd see nothing wrong with her sleeping with every man she meets?

    By the way, rape is also a natural evolutionary response that is prevalent in the animal kingdom but that we, as social creatures, have overcome. Do you condone rape?

    goglu, the above wasn't directed at you; I was by no means judging you. My post is simply a response to the abuse of biology in justifying our actions. I am by no means 'morally pure', but I take responsibility for my actions instead of irresponsibly blaming them, in their entirety, on my genes.
    Quote Originally Posted by goglu
    Iíve been questioning myself for a while and maybe some of you can help me out.

    Iím a happily married man with a beautiful lady. Iíve been married for many many years and I still love my wife. We have a great relation and the sex is excellent.
    Here is where I question myself, why do one in a while have the urge to go pay for sex?? The worst is that most of the time, I get as good or even better sex at home then with an escort. Most of the time on my way back home after a nice session with an escort I dont even feel a shame, I just say to my self I could have had better at home. But every couple of months I feel the urge to go see an escort again.

    Why do you think that I need to go see escorts if I have what I need at home?

    Does anyone one here feels the same way??
    I think that JacknJill might be on to something. There must be something provided by the SP that you find desirable. It might simply be the excitement of doing something you're not supposed to do; or even an urge to make sure that the grass isn't greener on the other side. What is it that you enjoy the most about SPs? Do you actually enjoy going to an SP more than actually being with one? Is it all about the excitement and anticipation, more so than the sex itself? Your answer might lie there.

    In any case, do keep us posted!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenak
    Me too! Can anyone explain why we do this?
    It is simple, economist call it convexity of preferences. Here is one somewhat scientic explanation. Say you are person A who wants to have sex. You are given two choices for which you are indifferent. One choice is your wife and another is one selection from a set of SPs that you consider equal to your wife (only in terms of sex). What would you prefer?

    According to convexity of preferences, you would prefer combination of encounters with both as opposed to all your encounters with only one woman. Since you are indifferent to both (wife and SP) in terms of sex, having sex with both is the best scenerio.

    Now real life is more complicated and cannot be explained that easily with economic theory. Obviously wife will provide your more than just sex, so that explains why you don't worry about seeing another SP for about a month till her company ceases to excite you. Also, money plays a certain role and may impose financial constraints. Add social pressure, marital vows etc. and things will get even more complicated. When you put it all together, individual reasons will vary. However, convexity of preferences may be playing a dominant underlying role for your behavior.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ladies' backyard
    Posts
    269
    yoru story is nothing in comparison of how many wife cheat now their husband...and this not with a companion, but with a real secret lover that is more threatfull than an escort...

    stats are there through the surveys:

    40% men cheat
    38% women cheat

    But cheating among men is more half/half escort and girl-next-door, than for women, is more 98% with an available man...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy
    It is simple, economist call it convexity of preferences. Here is one somewhat scientic explanation. Say you are person A who wants to have sex. You are given two choices for which you are indifferent. One choice is your wife and another is one selection from a set of SPs that you consider equal to your wife (only in terms of sex). What would you prefer?

    According to convexity of preferences, you would prefer combination of encounters with both as opposed to all your encounters with only one woman. Since you are indifferent to both (wife and SP) in terms of sex, having sex with both is the best scenerio.

    Now real life is more complicated and cannot be explained that easily with economic theory. Obviously wife will provide your more than just sex, so that explains why you don't worry about seeing another SP for about a month till her company ceases to excite you. Also, money plays a certain role and may impose financial constraints. Add social pressure, marital vows etc. and things will get even more complicated. When you put it all together, individual reasons will vary. However, convexity of preferences may be playing a dominant underlying role for your behavior.
    Excellent analysis! I guess the ideal wife-SP combination would be at tangency of the budget line and the indifference curve . So, ideally, the ratio of the Marginal Utility of Sex with an SP (satisfaction derived by an additional encounter with an SP) to the Marginal Utility of Sex with the wife should be equal to the ratio of the cost of sex with an SP (easy to measure) to the cost of sex with the wife (a little more complicated, considering the costs of marriage)

    We should submit this to the authors of Freakonomics!

  11. #11

    Simple Explanation

    I think the reason is simple why we pay for sex. Even in a committed relationship. Because we can't get the women to pay us. We have dicks and the women have the pussys. With one pussy they can get as many dicks as they want.
    If it flies, floats or fucks... It's cheaper to lease!

  12. #12
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Beware of the addiction and distortion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ricola
    Goglu... STOP!
    Don't let so called society and morals pollute your pure instincts. This is a normal reaction for a healthy male. Your primary objective as a normal healthy male is to procreate and assure the survival of the species in general and your genetic line in particular. To give your genetic line the best possible odds of surviving, you must of course, spread your seed to as many women as you can. So, go ahead, screw them all, no remorse.

    Don't listen to religion, society, and the femi-nazis, they are pushing their own agendas. An agenda that includes the shaming (and sometimes jailing) any alpha male who acts on these beautiful, natural instincts. I say screw them all (without shame of course)!

    REMEMBER YOU COME FROM A LONG LINE ON HORNY MALES WHO LIKED TO FUCK.... THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU EXIST TODAY.
    DO NOT DENY WHO YOU ARE!

    Oops gotta go... my wife needs to use the computer.
    Hello Goglu,

    BEWARE!
    First, someone of the type Ricola describes seems to be a self-indulgent shameless sort with a great deal of bitterness and possibly hatred that he allows to excuse his excesses. So be it for him. But as he correctly injects, what you are feeling is natural. It is both the pangs of procreation and the human animal lust for sexual abandon. I got into this because of those feelings also, but mostly because I have never had what you have. I would give anything to have the marriage you describe without all the escort fantasy-hollowness-regret cycles that always come. If things are as wonderful as you say, you WILL risk endangering all by indulging more and more in this fantasy life. Some can indulge in it a few times and feel very little effect. Many gradually get overwhelmed by the fantasy of it until they develop a true addiction.

    You have done it before and controlled it to some degree. You have been lucky so far. Now you are thinking how you could do it more and more. So possibly the real addiction begins. It will be terrific for a long while. But with each new adventure the hollowness builds along with the excitement. Like cocaine and alcoholism (as I have learned from others) you could develop the need for more and more just to keep the high going. And even if this kind of addiction doesn't happen to you, all you feel about your home life could be drastically affected. There are many dangerous pitfalls in going further. If you cherish your marriage as much as you say...DON"T! But if you can't avoid the craving for having your cake and eating it too...then enjoy. It may not seem so tasty or worthwhile down the road and what you may lose you probably won't get back.

    Beware,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 08-23-2007 at 08:20 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  13. #13

    answer to my question

    I really appreciate all the comment I have received from everyone. By reading it all I looking back at my situation, I think that what I like the most about the escort/massage is more all the moment before the actual sex, let me explain:

    What I mean is all the excitement of the before sex, calling an agency, finding out whoís available and choosing a lady while having a glass of wine, the showering shaving while imagining what the girl will look like, waiting for that little nock on the door while listening to soft music. When that little nock happens, looking true that little hole in the door while my hart is pounding fast, letting her in and then watching her get undress. Maybe I am a strange person but for me that is as much and sometimes even better excitement then the sex itself.

    It is the same thing if I go to MP, that is the reason why most of the time I donít want any options, I just want a nice hj, because I get excited just walking in the place showering and waiting to see what the girl will look like.

    p.s. if you guys knows a nice MP place where I wont get any trouble with the lady if I just take a hj please let me know

    thanks and sorry for bothering you with my crap.

  14. #14
    Well said Korbel, I agree totally. You know if it feels good the only thing that usually happens with time is we will escalade our actions. Or you know what could happen, you will probably find someone that does it better than your wife, and fall in love. Ouch!
    Look at your wife after this,.. It won’t feel the same anymore.
    So if you are asking for answers, JacknJill has the perfect reply.
    Take what you like so much out of the adventure and make it a scenario with her.
    Many reasons why we men look elsewhere,.
    - Sex is great – but has become a routine for everyone.
    - We are not man enough to approach our spouse to change our ways.
    (Some day you could be surprise how she might be opened to something different)
    I could keep on but got to run.

    Hope this helps,..

    Johnny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •