Thread: A survey for all...

A survey for all...

Hello. I've been a lurker on this board and others for some time now. Ok, so I'm finally going to start posting to these and participating. I've been hobbying since I was 19 years old, and have been doing it for over 6 years now. I haven't really had much communication with other hobbyists, but I guess I'm about to start.

I was just feeling a bit curious tonight. I'm curious to who you all are exactly. I guess I've got some questions for everyone that perhaps will help me understand this community more and may also serve to open some more interesting discussions.

I put forth the following questions to the community members, all of which I will answer myself:

1) What is your age (or general range)?

I am 25 years old.

2) What kind of work do you do?

I work in the financial services industry

3) Where do you live?

I currently reside in New York City

4) How did you start hobbying?

Well, I heard about it on the internet, and figured it was something "cool" to do. Something that nobody my age would be doing. Something radical. Luckily I always had well-paying jobs that allowed me to afford this hobby. In a way it made me feel powerful, like it was my own little secret world. Oh yeah, the service is pretty hard to resist too.

5) Are you married or in a relationship?

I am currently single, however, I admit to hobbying while in a relationship.

6) Do you discuss your hobbying with others aside from anonymously on the internet?

I never do.

I invite all of you to answer these questions and of course bring forth your own...

WOULD LIKE TO AD

Indisguyz,

1) What is your age (or general range)?

I am 39 years old.

2) What kind of work do you do?

I work in the manufacturing industry, as a government supplier

3) Where do you live?

I currently reside in upstate New York

4) How did you start hobbying?

Well, I guess you could say I started when I was 18, I was in the u.s. military and traveled around quite a bit and paid for alot of sex, after the service met some friends that came to montreal a few times a year for hockey and ball games, I found the sex trade here the most interesting and have been hooked. For me it's the feeling of having sex with someone for the first time......So I rarley repeat with an SP.

5) Are you married or in a relationship?

I am currently single, however, I admit to hobbying while in a relationship.

6) Do you discuss your hobbying with others aside from anonymously on the internet?

I discuss it here and with a couple close friends
    dubneerg

ping? yup, reviving a thread from over 7 years go.

Seven years and you have 8 posts, 2 of them on this thread You need to come down to Montreal more often!
    I divulged most of these infos in my posts and reviews already. Except for my job, but if you can guess it you win your choice of a toaster or a night with the SP of your dreams.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

No one replied in almost 8 years. What makes you think reviving the thread will get any more interest than it did then?
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    Seven years and you have 8 posts, 2 of them on this thread You need to come down to Montreal more often!
    I divulged most of these infos in my posts and reviews already. Except for my job, but if you can guess it you win your choice of a toaster or a night with the SP of your dreams.
    You're a KFC chicken dipper. I'll take the toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    You're a KFC chicken dipper. I'll take the toaster.
    Mmh… finger-licking good. Wrong answer, but good try so you win a night with the toaster of your dreams.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”