Thread: the timing of the HJ

the timing of the HJ

i was wondering...when people prefer their HJ ( or BJ)
    begginning , middle or at the end of the massage?

THANK YOU BURKIE !!!
    From minute 3 up to minute 59.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The hockey game most enjoyed by Canadians from coast to coast since 1972.

IMHE.......( in my humble experience.)

The vast majority offer the Hj at the end, recently I have been visiting a lady that offers it at any point of the massage you prefer. She also welcomes intup as to how much teasing you prefer, this makes for a very pleasant experience. I must say that I prefer it at the middle of the massage.

I think its always better in the middle... then you can relax (after having been) relaxed and enjoy the massage and not be left wondering the whole time "is something going to happen?"

I must say most give it at the end. Recently i met a "middle girl" (first time for me) and love it.

Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    Nothing worse then running out of time (as my Kim at Kama post will testify) but I do prefer it at the end. Only thing bad about it is sometimes I look at the clock and there might be 15 min left but you know that it's over just the same.
    I pulled into Nazareth, I was feelin' about half past dead...

I find the best time is at the end ,about 10 to 15 minutes before the time runs out.There is normally teasing during the massage which increases your expectations.You know it's coming closer and closer to that special moment. Your imagination starts to run wild as well as your erection. It,s like having sex or making love with a woman, there is foreplay before the actual act and that's what makes it well worth the wait.

anticipation...

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog
    I find the best time is at the end ,about 10 to 15 minutes before the time runs out.There is normally teasing during the massage which increases your expectations.You know it's coming closer and closer to that special moment. Your imagination starts to run wild as well as your erection. It,s like having sex or making love with a woman, there is foreplay before the actual act and that's what makes it well worth the wait.
    well said!!!!