Thread: Where Did Agrippa Go ?

Where Did Agrippa Go ?

Has anyone seen/heard from the Consul Agrippa recently? He has not been responding to PMs for a few weeks now.

Name Retired.

Next trip.

Hello Roland and Chef,

Yeah, Agrippa is a great kid. I was wondering about him for a few days now. I sure hope he shows up soon. I may be back in a few weeks.

Missing a buddy,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Consul is bored out of his gourd. We need a fucking war here...

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    Hey Ziggyman,

You want a piece of THIS...well, BRING IT bad boy.

Mutha Fuka...lol,

Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 09-13-2007 at 10:34 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Hey Ziggyman,

You want a piece of THIS...well, BRING IT bad boy.

Mutha Fuka...lol,

Korbel
    You can put your pea shooter down now, pal... ...

I think Agrippa actually made it to Cleo's. Maybe he found the secret button in one of the booths that opens up the rumoured 'hidden back room', and is still getting dances from his ATF back there! LOL
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    F@@@ck all of you! The way things are going, pretty soon we'll be asking where has everyone gone???

GG

Quote Originally Posted by chef
    Has anyone seen/heard from the Consul Agrippa recently? He has not been responding to PMs for a few weeks now.
    I've got him and am holding him for ransom. Send four unmarked SP's and a jar of vaseline and he may be spared.