View Poll Results: How many times have you been stood up?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • zero, it's never happened to me

10 34.48%
  • only once

9 31.03%
  • a couple of times

4 13.79%
  • three times

1 3.45%
  • more times than I'd like to admit

5 17.24%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many times have you been stood up?

Question How many times have you been stood up?

This poll is for clients. SPs who do not take the proper measures to ensure a client's presence deserve to be stood up (yes they deserve it).

How many clients have been stood up after confirming a call?

GG

GG>>> I think you just made one of your most arrogant statements yet!

So some how I deserve it when a guy gives out a bulls#it non-existent address?

Or when I get confirmation the day before, and the day of our date but then when I call to confirm that I am ready to leave he disappears off the face of the earth?

I can go on but GG, take my word for it, some guys think no shows and other forms of standing us up is a type of amusement...

Yes sometimes for some SPs it may be deserved but you make a blanket statement making it sound like if an SP is stood up she MUST have done something to deserve it.

Moreover you also make it sound like in no circumstance could a client ever have deserved being stood up... maybe he did not take the appropriate measures to make sure his date would be there? (Like a confirmation perhaps?)

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

oh yeah

I believe I have been stood up more times then I have actually met clients. Tells you something about men in this buisnes, their reliability, and the way they treat us as a total joke. Extremely disrespectful.
    Smile and the world will smile with you

Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    GG>>> I think you just made one of your most arrogant statements yet!

So some how I deserve it when a guy gives out a bulls#it non-existent address?

Or when I get confirmation the day before, and the day of our date but then when I call to confirm that I am ready to leave he disappears off the face of the earth?

I can go on but GG, take my word for it, some guys think no shows and other forms of standing us up is a type of amusement...
    Ronnie,

If I were an indy and Joe Horny called me or emailed me, I would ask him to give me his cell and I'd call him right back. Then, I would set a time and date and tell him that if he does not call me two hours before the appointment, it is automatically canceled. These simple measures will save you lots of aggravation.

GG

You don't get it do you GG?

Most of the times, these guys are at the house, or in the hotel room, just waiting, to watch you knock and wait, call and wait. They get a kick out of it, especially with Indys who incur all the costs when they travel to a meeting. MONTREAL is TOP WORST for this kind of behaviour.

If you were an SP - GG - how could you even begin to think you have a clue? So glad you know exactly how to be the perfect SP - of course, girls - how come WE never thought of that!

Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    If I were an indy and Joe Horny called me or emailed me, I would ask him to give me his cell and I'd call him right back. Then, I would set a time and date and tell him that if he does not call me two hours before the appointment, it is automatically canceled. These simple measures will save you lots of aggravation.

GG

My point in the end is NO ONE deserves to be stood up!

Quote Originally Posted by Just-ass-weet
    Most of the times, these guys are at the house, or in the hotel room, just waiting, to watch you knock and wait, call and wait. They get a kick out of it, especially with Indys who incur all the costs when they travel to a meeting. MONTREAL is TOP WORST for this kind of behaviour.

If you were an SP - GG - how could you even begin to think you have a clue? So glad you know exactly how to be the perfect SP - of course, girls - how come WE never thought of that!
    Anik,

Take it easy. I never thought that guys actually are so dumb as to do this. They must be real losers. Next time that happens, bring a bag full of shit and leave it on their doorstep.

GG

Talking Interesting Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Just-ass-weet
    The idea of GG being an SP is an interesting topic to say the least.

Would he be GFE(perhaps BFE) or would a new acronym be necessary GGE?

Talking The Young GG

Anik,

Take it easy. I never thought that guys actually are so dumb as to do this. They must be real losers. Next time that happens, bring a bag full of shit and leave it on their doorstep.

GG
    GG must have loved Hallowe'en as a kid.

This definitely deserves a new acronym. Perhaps SDE?

Quote Originally Posted by eastender
    The idea of GG being an SP is an interesting topic to say the least. Would he be GFE(perhaps BFE) or would a new acronym be necessary GGE?
    They would have to invent a new acronym for me, DFP, for Damn F@cking Pig!

GG

Talking

GG must have loved Hallowe'en as a kid.

This definitely deserves a new acronym. Perhaps SDE?
    What? You never threw a bag of dog manure on your rotten neighbor's doorstep?

GG

Talking GG - How Quaint

What? You never threw a bag of dog manure on your rotten neighbor's doorstep?

GG
    Why would someone do something like that? A rock, half a brick, pipe coupling, even a tomato thru a window is more effective and more sanitary.

Why would someone do something like that? A rock, half a brick, pipe coupling, even a tomato thru a window is more effective and more sanitary.
    Yes but that distinct odor lurks for a long time.

GG

Ronnie,

GG

That is obvious, of course I do that and I think most if not all indy's do also! Moreover, I don't leave the house also without calling my client first to tell him I am on my way, confirm his room number and all other details. ...and I still get stood up sometimes... You just don't get it do you...

Some guys think making fake appointements is amusing!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady

Anik,

GG

...and what do I do if the address simply doesn't exist?

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast