Thread: Job Opportunities for Americans

Smile Job Opportunities for Americans

With the Canadian dollar soaring and the US Dollar plummeting it will not be long before Canada will be adding 50 new provinces. This will create many job opportunities in these new provinces. Each will need a premier and provincial members of parliament. Also each new province will require federal members of parliament to represent the new citizens in Ottawa.

Many other new job opportunities will arise. Feel free to offer suggestions or visit the nearest Canadian employment office.

Examples of new jobs - teaching CFL rules to NFL players,coaches and fans.

It's a whole new ballgame
    The National Curling Academy will need to recruit thousands of coaches.
    The mounties always get their man.

If you bring your laws (except your taxes), your agencies, and maybe some of your SPs to my state, I got no problem with that.

What about Canadians already living in the US? Do we get to become Overlords of the new provinces when they are annexed?

Quote Originally Posted by bond_james_bond
    If you bring your laws (except your taxes), your agencies, and maybe some of your SPs to my state, I got no problem with that.
    Especially your SPs! Does this mean we'll finally be able to get Smarties in the States?
    When a man makes love to a woman he honours her . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JSR123
    Especially your SPs! Does this mean we'll finally be able to get Smarties in the States?
    LOL.

Smarties in the US are like Sweet-tarts, only sweet and not tangy.

http://www.smarties.com/

Smarties in Canada are like M & Ms (original), i.e. candy-coated chocolates.

http://fan.witchazel.net/smarties/

With all due respect, I like the US Smarties better.

Quote Originally Posted by eastender
    With the Canadian dollar soaring and the US Dollar plummeting it will not be long before Canada will be adding 50 new provinces.
    Don't you mean 51, you forgot our biggest state, Mexico.

Talking Texas

Quote Originally Posted by beautydigger
    Don't you mean 51, you forgot our biggest state, Mexico.
    Believe Mexico wants Texas back so some negotiating may be require to hold at 50.

But wouldn't you much rather have Israel. That would make your friends in Iran happy.