Thread: Cheap Parking

Cheap Parking

I'm wondering what the best way to park downtown is.
    Four days can cost you almost $100 and some might say "big deal" but parking is one thing I just hate getting gouged for. I basically leave the vehicle parked all the time vs. in and out (the car that is!) I've noticed some lots drop their prices come friday evening.

Turbodick seeing as parking is a big deal for you, why not just park it on a city street and the worst thing is that you might get a municipal parking ticket at the high cost of $42 for 4 days.

not to say i have done this, but if i drive up, i may decide to park at a free lot near a metro station such as raddison on the green line. then i can come visit my car and also do some shopping. i am a cheep-o when it comes to parking too turbodick! it is why i take the bus to montreal.
    guess who doesnt need driver side air bag?

Is this the Radisson in Laval ?

Can you comment on how far it is from the hotel to the metro ??

Best Regards

Smuler

Quote Originally Posted by smuler
    Is this the Radisson in Laval ?
    No, it is on the island in the East end. It's the second to last metro stop on the green line. It's basically on Sherbrooke street between Langelier and Louis. H. Lafontaine blvds. It's a few steps away from the Plac e Versailles shopping mall and the Royal Versailles hotel.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

cheep parking

the idea i have is to stay downtown and ride the metro to and from ones car. as mentioned, the raddison metro stop is near a mall on sherbrook. there are hotels near by as well. but, i (at this point any way) prefer to stay in different parts of downtown (central ville). not to say that having a hotel up there and taking the metro to the city is a bad idea either. infact, it might just be the best idea of all.
    guess who doesnt need driver side air bag?

These are some good ideas. thanks.
    As mentioned I think the prices are cheaper at lots on weekends, while hotel parking rates don't budge. With the snow coming though it is nice to park indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    No, it is on the island in the East end. It's the second to last metro stop on the green line. It's basically on Sherbrooke street between Langelier and Louis. H. Lafontaine blvds. It's a few steps away from the Plac e Versailles shopping mall and the Royal Versailles hotel.

Thanks for setting me straight Agrippa !!!

Best Regards

Smuler