Thread: Craigslist Goldigger Gets Owned By Millionaire

Craigslist Goldigger Gets Owned By Millionaire

What a reply...

Pinkworm,

thank you for finding this. What a reply to the spectacular beauty.... An excellent read...

Lone Rider
    Bringing value to the merb community since 2003...

This is the first one I have seen that was so forward. I recall seeing one from this woman in Texas who said that she was only interested in relationships with guys who work in Dubai. I guess she was shooting for a Halliburton executive ((they are moving their Global HQ to Dubai).

I've been to NYC several times but never lived there. Is $1 million a year really middle class there? I would have thought $200-$300k a year would be a better approximation.

Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone
    I've been to NYC several times but never lived there. Is $1 million a year really middle class there? I would have thought $200-$300k a year would be a better approximation.
    I would have to agree, her finances are as inflated as her head.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkworm
    And that’s why………I don’t need no stinken gold!

Wish I would of found that one first for my shameless self promotion.

Here is her response....

http://www.themix.com/node/603211

Lone Rider

I agree. I do not believe that this is the response by the lady and more sensationalism. I would like to find the original post on the craiglist, what seems to be deleted....

This is still posted on the mix96 website. They spoke about these letters yesterday PM on the radio.

Lone Rider