Thread: Retirement & Warning

Retirement & Warning

Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you that I will not be an active member of this hobby any more. Many factors had infuenced my decisions, one most important is that I'm now with a girl I've known for many years, things are going very well between us and I'm shooting for the long run with her.

That being said, I questionned myself concerning STDs with girls and that I'm now in a relationship. I think it is something to be knowledgeable about, this is a serious topic and you should consider it. I'm not trying to create something, I'm just letting you people know about this concerning unprotected oral sex. I know the feeling is great, but you might want to have a diminished sensation than a ruined health. It's up to you, but I'd rather tell you what I've found than to have that on my conscience knowing I could have done something to warn you.

1st link is a study from Stanford University:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/SHPRC/ch4_ora.html

2nd link is from the Office of Health Education:

http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/ohe/library/Sexhealth/sti/riskchart.htm

If I can help 1 person in being carefull about its health, I know I've did my part.

Everyone, It's been a pleasure being apart of this and I wish you all the best of luck.

Regards,

YS1R

Yea I've retired about a dozen times now, lol, you'll be back!

I am me, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by onecoolguy
    Yea I've retired about a dozen times now, lol, you'll be back!
    Agreed. Sex is like golf: visiting the same holes over and over gets boring, even more when there's restrictions about how you can play them.

Or when the girl start brigning the french cuisine in the mix, like "passoire" dear.

Or when she stop caring about how she look.

Or when she always insist to do it the same way, same position, same taboos.

Well, it is good feeling to find a girl whom you really love.

Quote Originally Posted by ys1r
    Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you that I will not be an active member of this hobby any more. Many factors had infuenced my decisions, one most important is that I'm now with a girl I've known for many years, things are going very well between us and I'm shooting for the long run with her.

That being said, I questionned myself concerning STDs with girls and that I'm now in a relationship. I think it is something to be knowledgeable about, this is a serious topic and you should consider it. I'm not trying to create something, I'm just letting you people know about this concerning unprotected oral sex. I know the feeling is great, but you might want to have a diminished sensation than a ruined health. It's up to you, but I'd rather tell you what I've found than to have that on my conscience knowing I could have done something to warn you.

1st link is a study from Stanford University:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/SHPRC/ch4_ora.html

2nd link is from the Office of Health Education:

http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/ohe/library/Sexhealth/sti/riskchart.htm

If I can help 1 person in being carefull about its health, I know I've did my part.

Everyone, It's been a pleasure being apart of this and I wish you all the best of luck.

Regards,

YS1R

There is a risk of getting chlamydia, gonorrhea ou herpes by receiving oral sex for a man, but what is that risk exactly ? Just looking at the numbers, we should all have genital herpes, with between 50 to a hundred encounters a year or more for those who practice the hobby, and many more encounters for SPs ? Is the risk lower when receiving oral sex during a session with a fuckfriend or a one night stand ?
    Just wondering.