Thread: Public urination

Public urination

Anyone know here in Quebec how much a ticket costs when

caught by LE?

A friend of mine got a ticket for it over the weekend and he's

thinking about contesting the amount of the fine.

LOL. That's funny.

But seriously, though. I can understand it.

The entrance doors to the Bonaventure Metro station at Gare Windsor (near the St. Hubert resto). Whew!

It reeks, man!

Found this on Montreal Mirror from 2004: Dude got fined $85.

http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIV...1104/rant.html
    Last edited by bond_james_bond; 11-04-2007 at 02:35 PM.

I am me, too!
    Come on guys! There's plenty of restaurants in Montréal, hotels, office buildings... I just don't believe somebody cant hold themself for 30 minutes or so, unless medical condition.

Hey! Ladies don't pee all over the place! If they can hold back, why should't we be able to do the same? We even have the adventage over womans that we can tie a knot in it!

One of the things who differentiate us from dogs is our ability to follow evolved social rules designed to make our social life possible. Comparing a guy peeing everywhere to a dog and using the analogy to justify the guy's behaviour isn't really a good idea, unless you desire to return living as a dog...

Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    Come on guys! There's plenty of restaurants in Montréal, hotels, office buildings... I just don't believe somebody cant hold themself for 30 minutes or so, unless medical condition.
    Some people just prefer to piss outside, unaware, but most likely uncaring that hundreds of people will have to smell the result after it bakes in the sun.
    As for not being able to hold it, you rarely see older gentlemen doing it, it is most often younger guys that have no medical condition.

My friends ticket was 300$

Quote Originally Posted by ZoneAlarm
    I find pissing in public and specially in public places such a near a metro absolutly apoling not to mention discusting.....
    ZA
    I agree with you. Some metro entrances/exits have a urine smell to them. Also some underground tunnels (like the one on duFort & Rene Levesques) have a strong urine smell as do a few alleys.

As metoo4 mentioned, there are so many "public" washrooms in fast food restaurants, etc. downtown and even though they don't really like it, I'm sure if you look decent (and not like a homeless person), they don't have issues with you entering and going immediately to the washroom.

Do you remember the saga of Shayne Corson, on the wall of Thursday's Bar on Crescent St. ?