Well here I was driving today in the rain in Montreal and was annoyed at the usual traffic, what else is new And I was just asking myself the question that we all ask ourselves while driving:
Why is everybody else not as good a driver as me? You know we all believe that
So here is my list of what p.ss.s me off on the road, what is yours?
1) Why is it that the first person at the red light in front of me never sees it turning green before I do. Guess I should go into drag racing as a new career if I am that fast.
2) Why is it that the person merging onto the highway thinks that I must change lane so that he can merge all he wants anywhere, anytime. The yellow triangular sign by your entrance road means yield. So buddy I got news for you, I got priority and watch my boat trailer behind me.
TUTORIAL:First of match your speed to the speed on the highway as you are on the entrance ramp. Then look sideway, no not right, left, for the traffic and pic your empty spot to slot into when you reach the highway. Good got it?
3) Turn off your damn flasher if you are still going straight. Can car companies put a time limit on how long a flasher can blink?
4) Use your flasher if you are turning
and use it before you hit the breaks full bore, it will save my breaks and my adrenaline
5) Don't flash it right and make a long left, get ready to turn right, swerve as if you are driving a 18 wheeler. ( I have a lot of issues with the way people use their flasher)
6) If you are going the speed limit on the highway stay clear of the third left lane some of us like to break the law and contribute to paying some indirect taxes. You don't own the third lane, believe me I paid more than you did for the asphalt (see previous phrase).
Please don't start a speed kill argument. Get a driving education instead in Italy
7) Well I will go on but let's see what you have to say.