Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terry DiMonte leaving CHOM!

Terry DiMonte leaving CHOM!

Well some people will be very happy but I will miss him on the morning show. He's been a fixture on local radio since 1984 and Montreal radio won't be the same without him. His last show will be Friday.

Good luck Terry!
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

It brought a huge smile to my face when I heard earlier today that DiMonte will soon be gone. I am hoping that he has connections and can quickly score employment in Calgary for other Montreal media types such as Ted Bird, Suzanne Desautels, Debra Arbec, Mitsumi Takehashi, Ron Reusch and Jack Todd. Best wishes to all of them for a move out west!

WTF is that all about ???

Who will replace him a anchorman in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling
    IMHO, if that bunch had improved, they would be mediocre. Dimonte I could handle, the other two are ugh( ...!) on a scale of 1-10, a '2' and that's only because I've never ever seen or heard a '1'.
    If you could handle DiMonte then I proudly admit that you are a better man than I...and certainly a stronger man also!

Good Luck Terry

In my opinion, not only are we losing a great radio personality, we are losing a great Montrealer.
    I heard that the Calgary station has been after him for a couple of years. They must have made him a very good offer for him to leave Montreal. I'm sure his heart will always be here.

Good luck Terry. You will be missed by many and every year when the radiothon for the Missing Childrens Network is on we will be fondly reminded of just how much you contributed to this city.

HG Hunter

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Ah ben !

Good luck !
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

I saw an interview of him on TV. He looked sad. I suspect that he was puched out. He said it was time to move on, but I suspect that he was getting too expensive and the management kicked him out.

You learn something every day. Today I learned that radio management is very intelligent.

It's been a hell of a ride for Terry.
    We'll miss you.

Good luck in Calgary.
    Just keep smiling...it keeps them guessing.

The nightmare has at last ended for Montréal. Alas, it is only beginning for Calgary. The horror! The horror!

To those of you who will miss him,(all of whom could fit in the same seat on the bus), Q107 Calgary is broadcast on the satellite radio stations available on Star Choice.

As for me, I couldn't care less for Montreal radio anymore. The same shared play lists?...B-O-R-I-N-G. Thank God for cd changers.
    Shorter of breath...One day closer to death. Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by mtwallet
    To those of you who will miss him,(all of whom could fit in the same seat on the bus), Q107 Calgary is broadcast on the satellite radio stations available on Star Choice.

As for me, I couldn't care less for Montreal radio anymore. The same shared play lists?...B-O-R-I-N-G. Thank God for cd changers.
    Yeah, Montreal radio sucks but at least it sucks a tiny bit less after Friday November 23!

joelcairo,

Instead of feeding us these useless jabs, its quite obvious you have a bug up your ass, so why don't you spit it out and get to a point.

Porter

good riddance indeed

A great day for Montreal Radio.
    Good riddance to that buffoon Terry DiMonti.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast