Thread: Quick Booster

Quick Booster

I just tried a white powdery substance before an encounter with a girl I knew was going to push me to the limit. The agency called and told me she needed cab fare so I got to see her live and she was better than described. She was physically hot, but also I could tell from our 5 second conversation that we clicked. I was feeling really tired but by my brief encounter with her knew that this was going to be a session that was only limited by what I wanted out of it. She seemed eager to please and sweet. I was right. The substance didn't ever require a prescription. I tossed a couple of sugar packets into a glass of water and gulped them down. Midway we shared some sweets, but the sugar water really gave me the jolt I wanted. I've tried low-carb/high protein foods, and drinks like Pepsi and Redbull, but I think I'll stick to the sugar when I'm ordering up some honey!

What do you use to be on the top of your game?

Unless I'm very tired which is very unusual before an encounter, I normally just have juice before the encounter. If I'm a little tired before an encounter, I'll have a few cups of Coke/Pepsi. During the encounter, I might have a mixed drink or juice or cola depending on what the person I'm with wants to drink (based on what I have). I normally have what she has.

After the encounter, I'll have a lot of juice since I'm generally very thirsty after DATY