Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Warning ,attention: Don't try private massages

  1. #1

    Warning ,attention: Don't try private massages

    Excuser si je n'écrie pas en anglais mais ceci est un avertissement pas pour nous mais pour certainnes masseuses qui pratiquent chez elles ou en appartement.

    IL faut arrêter de fréquenter les masseuses qui pratiquent en appartement ,car la plupart n'ont pas de protection.

    Il y a 2 semaines, une copine à moi qui fait des massages chez elle ,
    c'est fait attaquer et voler ,maintenant elle ne pratique plus.

    Je trouvais ça fantastique ,me faire masser en priver ,ça me coûtais pas chere
    $60 tout compris ,mais en encouragent ces priver ,on les exposent à certain danger.

    Donc pour m'a part ,je fréquante des salons commercials

  2. #2
    Habs to the cup!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    18
    J'en reviens pas du nombre de shill qu'il y a ces temps-ci !!!!

    Let's clean this up !
    He's a male bimbo....he's a mimbo!

  3. #3

    Le nombre de shill

    Salut,

    S'il y a autant de Shill, c est temps-ci, c'est surement parce qu' il y a des nouveaux salons qui ouvrent à pelleter depuis le début de l'automne et toujours le même nombre de client (+ ou -)..

    Alors, ce message s'adresse au proprio de salon.. au lieu de faire des shill qui sont pour la pluspart tellement évident, et de vous faire "poigner" et perde toute crédibilité, ainsi vous donner l'effet contraire recherché ....
    .........BAISSER VOS PRIX voyons!!!! et éliminer le minumum de 40$ pour les options...

    avec le nombre de salon, il me semble plus qu'évident que se qu il faut faire pour attirer de la clientèle est de baisser les prix et non pas de les augmenter Pure logique

    1+1=2

    Aussi, les salons qui offrent beaucoup d'options, avec ou sans BJ et FS, n'oublier pas que votre compétition n est pas uniquement les autres salons, mais les INCALL aussi même les OUTCALL, où, soyons réaliste, c'est beaucoup moins cher que ces salons où tu doit payer 60$ l'entree, et entre 100 et 120 pour les options (et aussi tu sais d'avance combien ca va te couter)... et ne parlont par des salons comme Isis, Kama ect.. où tu paies le plein prix et tu n'as rien....


    Voilà ce que je voulais dire depuis un bout!

    Ciao

  4. #4
    Thats right on..... after being massaged for over 2 years now, ive realized that cost of a massage really isnt that worth it anymore at these commercial salons... we pay $50 / hour, then pay another standard $80 for a so called 5-10mins thai massage....followed by 10mins of handjob....thats a total of $130 for just oiled boobs... thats insane if you compare it to incalls (ive never tried) but seriously considering... and with incalls, you get the whole nine yards if you want....so lower the prices of masssages and options or we will all head towards the incalls and make them give us massages which i am sure they will have no problem doing. and at the end, we decide if we want to do them or not, MMMV! (my mileage my vary)

  5. #5

    Thai Massage

    I will repeat, for the umpteenth time here, that anyone who shells out $80 for a 5-10 minute faux Thai massage has more money than brains. This is the highest-priced and least satisfying item on the price list, and the girls who offer it up know exactly that they can make $$$ for the most minimal of efforts. How many times has a MERBite been enraptured and in awe of the tremendous experience he has just received as compared to how many times he has left the room feeling betrayed and taken advantage of.....10-to-1 in favour of the betrayed feeling more often than not.

  6. #6
    I agree to that statement. thats why i just take the nude option and put her on the table and i do the thai on her! do it till i am satisfied and got money worth!!!

  7. #7
    So lets just keep on going to private massages till they drop their prices. any to suggest? pm me.

  8. #8
    Free shipping everyday
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Anjou
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy69
    Excuser si je n'écrie pas en anglais mais ceci est un avertissement pas pour nous mais pour certainnes masseuses qui pratiquent chez elles ou en appartement.

    IL faut arrêter de fréquenter les masseuses qui pratiquent en appartement ,car la plupart n'ont pas de protection.

    Il y a 2 semaines, une copine à moi qui fait des massages chez elle ,
    c'est fait attaquer et voler ,maintenant elle ne pratique plus.

    Je trouvais ça fantastique ,me faire masser en priver ,ça me coûtais pas chere
    $60 tout compris ,mais en encouragent ces priver ,on les exposent à certain danger.

    Donc pour m'a part ,je fréquante des salons commercials
    Your French is rather poor as well, my friend. Syntax, spelling, everything.

    Did you know that Hondas were among the most stolen vehicles in North America? Their cars have great resale value but since I don't want to encourage car theft in our society, I think I'll get me a Daewoo, or even a "bécik à pédales".

    How about you invest in your massage parlour, hire some hot girls and train them properly? That would be a much better plan than the rather unimpressive attempt you just made here.

  9. #9
    Free shipping everyday
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Anjou
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by massagemansion
    So lets just keep on going to private massages till they drop their prices. any to suggest? pm me.
    I personally have had limited success with independent MPs. While the services might be better and cheaper, I have yet to find an independent provider who's actually hot.

    Upscale places like Kama or Spa Isis aren't in competition with indies. Struggling parlours are. Of course, I'd rather get a massage with an independent provider than paying twice as much for a lame spa experience.

    I think there's enough demand for both indies and parlours. Those who are successful stand out in their field by offering quality services.

  10. #10

    All hail My_dingaling!

    You, sir, are a genius. An evil genius, but a genius nonetheless!

    Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling
    I just had a brainstorm (is that smoke I smell?) : TIMESHARE.
    Why don't a bunch of us get together and form a group where we'd all put in a certain amount and get one smokin' hot babe to take it all, rent a space and serve this limited group on a schedule which is more or less flexible.
    I'd be surprised if we couldn't get enough interest to make it worth everyone's while at a better price and better quality and on own terms and schedule.
    I'm just non-stop... thinking all the time. Tired now ... must rest.... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by McVie
    Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling
    I just had a brainstorm (is that smoke I smell?) : TIMESHARE.
    Why don't a bunch of us get together and form a group where we'd all put in a certain amount and get one smokin' hot babe to take it all, rent a space and serve this limited group on a schedule which is more or less flexible.
    I'd be surprised if we couldn't get enough interest to make it worth everyone's while at a better price and better quality and on own terms and schedule.
    I'm just non-stop... thinking all the time. Tired now ... must rest.... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    You, sir, are a genius. An evil genius, but a genius nonetheless!
    Let's do this!

  12. #12

    Count me in

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    Let's do this!
    You can count me in, with the proviso that the provider provides in looks and the provision of services a level found satisfactory to my extremely demanding criteria of excellence.

    Kasp_ar
    Last edited by Kasp_ar; 12-06-2007 at 11:33 AM.

  13. #13

    Me too

    Can count of me, but B cup max.

  14. #14
    Life's A Bitch
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On Another Planet
    Posts
    101

    things that make you say hmmmmm

    Where do I sign up...............

  15. #15
    Free shipping everyday
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Anjou
    Posts
    281

    Me too!

    I have $70. Will that be enough?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •