Thread: Get ready for BOXING MONTH. After Christmas.

Get ready for BOXING MONTH. After Christmas.

I suspect that there will be bargains galore after Christmas. This year will be different because of the high CDN dollar, a huge inventory of goods and people are a little cautious because there looks like there will be a slow down or recession in the US.

Retailers are bringing in additional shipments to sell for boxing day- week-month which really makes you wonder how good the deals are going to be, but I suppose on slow moving merchandise and overpriced Christmas junk meant for desperate shoppers there are deals.

Ok then. Nobody go and buy snowblowers! I need them to be one of the slow moving items. Seriously, if anybody knows of a good deal on a new snow blower, please let me know.
    Shorter of breath...One day closer to death. Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by mtwallet
    Ok then. Nobody go and buy snowblowers! I need them to be one of the slow moving items. Seriously, if anybody knows of a good deal on a new snow blower, please let me know.

Fat chance on a great deal. I just bought one. Nearly all the discount places (Home Depot, Lowes, Sears Etc) were sold out. They were selling something like 80+ a day. I ended up going to a place that dealt with just small engines such as lawn mowers and snow throwers etc and I bought one. It was actually a slightly better deal buying at the specialty shop and the good news is that they service them there! I can't wait for the next snow storm

Thumbs down

Thanks guy. Maybe I'll try that. I don't particularily like big box stores anyway.
    Shorter of breath...One day closer to death. Pink Floyd