Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Beautiful SPs that do not mind being with older guys

Question Most Beautiful SPs that do not mind being with older guys

Hi all,

Could you please list the most beautiful SPs that feel comfortable and do not mind being with older guys?

Let's concentrate on SPs that work for outcall agencies such as Xxxtase, MGOF, Devilish, Asservissante and others.

The range of older guys is open. Let's say, 38-50.

Thanks,
    mlpcmd

Why the range from 38-50? If you're 50 just state the fact instead of saying somewhere between 38 and 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    What makes you ask the question?
    Thanks Maxima. Because I thought it is important to know the SPs that feel comfortable in being with older guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K
    Why the range from 38-50? If you're 50 just state the fact instead of saying somewhere between 38 and 50.
    Not only did I create this thread for me, but also for all the guys with that age range. FYI, I am in the lower range of 38-50. However, do not concentrate on my age but on the whole range for other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    It would be very difficult to find an SP / agency who would have a problem with the 38-50 range customers.
    Thanks Maxima. Based on your answer, I will delete the thread. I might leave it there for a day or two to let people read your reply in case they had a similar question.

Quote Originally Posted by mlpcmd
    Thanks Maxima. Based on your answer, I will delete the thread. I might leave it there for a day or two to let people read your reply in case they had a similar question.
    interesting conception

the question here i think is when you call for a SP do you stated you age.
    20,30,40,50,60,70or whatever
    i say yes because if the SP knows who he or she is dealing with they can prepare themself .
    It like when client call for the SP they want to know who the are dealing with
    Therefore they can refuse or exception the inventation
    I believe the young sp the 18 to 24 rangre might have difficulty with a old range like 45 plus beacuse they are more active and real enjoy there job and its free and profitable

You are only old when you feel old
    Smile and the world will smile with you

My feeling is that if you treat them with respect and you're clean they'll be more than happy to be with you whether you're 20, 40 or 60. I know many older guys who hobby and have never heard a bad experience because they're older. On the contrary, I believe many SP's prefer older gentlemen.

I think you are mistaking fantasy for reality. I reality, a 18 to 24 year old attractive woman, might not consider dating a man with a 20 year age difference........ especially if he looked his age, but the reality is this is not just any woman we are talking about, but a young SP...... Most SP just want a guy who is clean and treats her with respect for his session, age rarely comes into play, unless she is very new in the business. If it is your fantasy to date a SP........ good luck! Even if you are shooting for the Sugar Daddy angle, it won't last!

Think about it, how many twenty year old men do you hear about booking SP's? They don't, it is way too easy to score the very same girls for free on campus. If SP's had a problem with "older" men, they wouldn't be able to work for very long. A great SP like Karyna of Eleganza, is the perfect professional, when it comes to acting out your fantasy for your session. She will make you believe that you are the hottest guy on the planet, when you are with her, and I don't think it really matters to her if you are old and ugly. All that does is that you are a gentleman, clean(and clean smelling) and offer her something to drink.

Hi all,

mlpcmd

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria
    You are only old when you feel old

38-50 is an old guy? NOW I feel old!! lol

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by voyageur
    38-50 is an old guy? NOW I feel old!! lol
    And there was Tom Hanks on tv the other day saying he had turned 51 & Kelly Ripa telling him not to worry since 50 is the new 30.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Could you please list the most beautiful SPs that feel comfortable and do not mind being with older guys?
    My experience is that most sps will welcome older clients. I've been told they enjoy the maturity level & that a client with money to spend is usually an older man. Others have told me that older men often enjoy spoiling a young woman & that younger clients are usually cheap and/or don't know how to treat a woman.
    Other sps (usually the hdh kind) have told me that even though they don't mind older clients, it's nice to get to fuck a younger client once in a while in order to inject a dose of reality back into their lives.

In general, the only time i've heard of sps being uncomfortable with a client the moment they meet them has to do more with their ethnicity. Not all sps are comfortable screwing strange men of all kinds of ethnicities. I'd very probably feel the same way if i were in their shoes.

Hey! Where do the old-age pensioners over 70 like me fit in? Or, I we just chopped liver?

Kasp_ar

Hi all,

Let's concentrate on SPs that work for outcall agencies such as Xxxtase, MGOF, Devilish, Asservissante and others.

Thanks,
    mlpcmd
    38 years is old ?
    At 38 you are considered a young man, at 50, a mature man, NOT old
    Btw.. ( other than what's in your wallet) most SPs seem to appreciate cleaniliness and good hygiene more than anything else.
    "Oh, so they have internet on computers now!" - Homer J.

I'm glad you have all chimed in. When I first read this I thought "SP's do not like old men and old is 38-50?" "Holy shit I'm old!"
    I honestly didn't think the hobby was worth it until I was 38+. I am in my 40's and this has been the best, most fullfilling year so far. With the discovery web sites such as MERB etc. I really think my best years are ahead of me. I sure hope SPs like guys 40+.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast