Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 106

Thread: Is LFK or DFK are that importants?!?

  1. #1
    Eleganza babe
    Guest

    Is LFK or DFK are that importants?!?

    As an escort, I say no...even if some are called GFE girls.
    What you're about to read, you arleady know it. But I would like to do it for all the escorts that feel forced and obliged by YOUR pressure.
    You can't find a girlfriend in an escort, keep that in mind. Plus, half of you are a way older than the girls you call (and/or married), so not really attractive for a lot of us. How can you kiss someone that doesn't attract you?!? Ask it to yourself, change roles and imagine you HAVE TO kiss someone that you find ugly or I don't know what. I'm not sure you'll be comfortable with that. But, strangely, fucking that person (NOT MAKING LOVE) is not a problem. Why?!? Because for a lot, kissing and hugging means affection and affection goes with LOVE.
    When you ask for an escort service, you're looking for sex or company, not for affection or lovely and sweet moments. In this case, well, don't call...meet people. This, only a person who really LOVES you can give it to you fully; you shouldn't ask for that.
    A lot of escorts do give that kind of stuff (kissing, hugging, full eye contact....)in their regular services, but I can tell you that most of them are uncomfortable with it and do it because they have the "GFE" pressure or because they're scared or not enough confident to say :" I'm sorry, but I don't feel for it, it's too...personal or intime, I'm not comfortable with that.", as some already did and were reproached quickly... BUT, if the escort feels comfortable, if there's an easy connection, she'll kiss you. Don't jump on her to kiss or to hug her, or insist when she doesn't seems to like it, she'll just be cold with you and her service will drop to the minimum.
    And even if we're nice with you and give an awsome service, don't forget that we do that for $money$, not just because we love being here.
    But I would like to have the general opinion of ya'll please.
    You might ask to yourself :" But who the fu** is that girl???". Well, I'm an escort, I'm a woman, I'm human....I'm me.

  2. #2
    Eleganza babe
    Guest
    If you have good experiences, it's because you're someone the escorts like, for sur, and feel comfortable with. It' REALLY IMPORTANT to spend few minutes on an hour appointment, more when it's longer, to talk and learn to know each other. The final result will be better for both.
    Thanks for sharing that, I appreciate.

  3. #3
    I do all my own stunts
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in between airport lounges
    Posts
    638

    My dear

    With all the respect that you deserve from me for contributing here and putting yourself out there, this is a discussion that has happend on this and other boards from the begining of time!!!!!!

    No matter how long we discuss this and make arguments about it, the facts remain the same.

    You do not want to kiss the hobbist, fine do not do so, yet please do me the favor of making it clear to all (including your boss) from the start so that you are not promoted wrongly and the poor ugly schmuck paying on the other side of the transaction is not disapointed.

    Be proud of your convictions and respect yourself. That way those of us who want to get one type of service or the other will know where you stand and will be able to make a choice based on the complete and full info.

    If you make your standards known (no ugly mutant guys please! for example) we will all (the hobbists) know what we get and you will get better more attractive dates that will not want to kiss you.

    I wish you the best in the new year and will be looking foward to the one girl in the eleganza web site that is not offered as full GFE.

    CJ
    Last edited by Canadian Joe 652; 12-30-2007 at 11:13 PM.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

    Therefore: All progress depends on the unreasonable man!

    [George Bernard Shaw, 1903]

  4. #4
    Eleganza babe
    Guest
    I agree with what you said. The thing is : Eleganza is the only agency I could work for because there's good customers, it's always working, it's established since few years, the boss is great, the drivers are awsome, the girls are nice (as persons), it's clean,....but you have to be GFE, so we do....
    Thanks for your reply.

  5. #5
    I do all my own stunts
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in between airport lounges
    Posts
    638

    You can not have your cake and eat it too

    Hence the problem! You either come clean and stand by your belives (but let us know so) or you play by your agencies rules.

    What is allowed: For you not to want to be touched by grease monkeys, kissed by mutants or in any way shape or form have contact with the common people!

    What is not allowed: For you to then turn around and want to receive compensation for a service that you will not provide to men that you evidently have but content for.

    So, it all comes back to you girl, do not worry be happy, you migth get lucky and have no mutants your way!

    CJ
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

    Therefore: All progress depends on the unreasonable man!

    [George Bernard Shaw, 1903]

  6. #6
    For me, LFK or DFK isn't that important to me. I mean it is nice and I enjoy it a lot but just plain kissing (no tongue) is fine for me also.

    As long as the lady allows for DATY and MSOG and CG and doesn't have restrictions on kissing parts of her body including her breasts, I don't have any issues with it.

    I once saw an SP that told me "no kissing on the lips, that's reserved for my boyfriend". When I went to DATY, she said "sorry but what did I tell you before? that's reserved for my boyfriend also".

    Basically the encounter went downhill from there.
    Last edited by jacep; 12-31-2007 at 02:54 AM.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    79
    I am unable to check Eleganza website as it is currently down. But if I remember correctly, John's definition of GFE does include DFK. To me the most important part of the meeting is DFK. If a girl doesn't DFK I would not bother seeing her howsoever good she may be in other areas. However, I do understand your point. So I would suggest that you put the words YMMV in your info so that hobbyist know they are taking a chance with you when they are seeing you. If you advertise yourself a GFE and then do not kiss, I don't think that is fair to the customer if he is expecting that service.

  8. #8

    An sp's perspective

    And even if we're nice with you and give an awsome service, don't forget that we do that for $money$, not just because we love being here.
    But I would like to have the general opinion of ya'll please.
    You might ask to yourself :" But who the fu** is that girl???". Well, I'm an escort, I'm a woman, I'm human....I'm me.
    First off, thank you sweetie for posting. This topic fits right in with the thread below some of us have been posting on concerning whether you girls prefer the older or younger clients or whether it matters at all. I thank you for being honest. What you have described as your attitude towards clients fits into what we call YMMV or you give different levels of service depending how attracted you happen to be to the client. You say that you are human and should be allowed that. In many ways I agree with you. Indeed I would bet that ideally we should be choosing each other for these encounters. Doesn't work that way though sadly.

    An important point is that many of the guys need to feel a connection of some kind with you. That you accept them. We all want to feel accepted. I am sure that you do also. It is especially important here. Let's reverse roles for a moment. If you came to my bed and asked me, "Do you like me?" And I replied, "Well I wouldn't throw you out of bed for eating crackers!" Would you jump in or be turned off? I would bet that you might say, Well if that's how you feel screw you Sunshine!" Having sex is very close to making love. Pretty hard to do if you know the other one doesn't accept you. Do you think that turning your head away when a client tries to kiss you makes him feel accepted or rejected?

    Let me ask you this. If you came to me and once in the door I asked you, Are you okay with me? Would you be prepared to answer truthfully? And if your answer was "No!" (Not likely with me ) would you be prepared to turn around and head back to the agency? You would lose your fee to another girl who was prepared to make the effort to see in me someone who was worthy of meeting on equal ground and kissing.

    My next question is do you feel the fee should be the same for the guy you are prepared to make love to (kissing) with the guy you are merely prepared to have sex with (How did you put it "just f**king)? Or should both guys pay the same fee for different services?

    Next: Which do you value more highly? (1) Do you feel that you should be received with courtesy by a gentleman who has maybe candles out, some wine and an appetizer and who treats you like a lady, compliments you on your appearance and sets the mood? (2) A younger guy who doesn't have "savoir faire but is attractive, full of himself and though he is not rude, laughs and says, "Okay let's get your ass on that bed." or words to that effect?

    Finally who are the guys who will be reading this who should ask for you if they knew who you were? Describe the client you would like to ask for you.

    If one of the other girls liked most of us guys would you be upset if we asked for her and she happened to be much more in demand and busier than you?

    Please understand: I am not trying to be confrontational here. I am genuinely interested in your answers because I feel it will help us to understand how you feel about meeting with us and what sp's really think of us and meeting with us.
    Last edited by Regular Guy; 12-31-2007 at 12:32 AM.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  9. #9
    Sex Maniac
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    149
    Je pense que je ne suis pas prêt de booker une fille de eleganza ma te dire pourquoi ma belle même si je sais que et comme tu dit si bien vous faite ca pour l'argent.

    Savoir après coup que que je t'aurai booker et que dans le fond tu m'aurai embrassé par obligation sa me ferai Ch...

    Les fille de eleganza seront peut-être pas trop trop contente de ce que tu vien de partir parceque beaucoup de client qui vont booker vont toujour se demandé si ils sont en train de voir la fille qui embrasse par obligation.
    Mr First

  10. #10
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by jimace

    I once saw an SP that told me "no kissing on the lips, that's reserved for my boyfriend". When I went to DATY, she said "sorry but what did I tell you before? that's reserved for my boyfriend also".
    This line cracked me up!!

    As for Eleganza babe, you should have the option to not kiss if you don't feel comfortable doing it. However, you've made the decision to work for Eleganza where GFE is stressed upon. Standard GFE definition includes DFK, now what you should do is talk to John and let him know that this isn't something that you're comfortable with and your profile on the Eleganza site should be changed to reflect that you may or may not provide DFK in your sessions. At least that way the gentleman booking a date with you will know what he's in for and you will have the option as well.

    SK
    ps..Have we met?

  11. #11
    I am usually keen on making a session very comfortable for the SP.

    However , its the only biz where you can call your clients ugly and get away with it.

    However it seems to me that you have some issues to work out before continuing to work in this biz.. Its not for everyone, I guess..

    If the actions repulse you , then choose work that you like and enjoy.

    The lure of money does have its price, its up to you to choose what you want..

  12. #12
    Habs Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    MTL.
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    But I would like to do it for all the escorts that feel forced and obliged by YOUR pressure.
    MY pressure? “forced” or “obliged”? is someone forcing you to work as an sp? If you don’t want to feel obliged to offer lfk/dfk then do something else

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    You can't find a girlfriend in an escort,
    yeah, I think we know that, we're not looking for a girlfriend when we call an escort agency ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    Plus, half of you are a way older than the girls you call (and/or married), so not really attractive for a lot of us.
    Oh, thats too bad. Again, if you don't like what you're doing then do something else

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    Ask it to yourself, change roles and imagine you HAVE TO kiss someone that you find ugly or I don't know what. I'm not sure you'll be comfortable with that.
    change roles? why? if you don't feel comfortable then do something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    When you ask for an escort service, you're looking for sex or company, not for affection or lovely and sweet moments. In this case, well, don't call...meet people. This, only a person who really LOVES you can give it to you fully; you shouldn't ask for that.
    shouldn't ask for it?

    It's pretty obvious by your post that you have issues. My advice would be to try another line of work if you don't feel comfortable - but don't blame us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    A lot of escorts do give that kind of stuff (kissing, hugging, full eye contact....)in their regular services, but I can tell you that most of them are uncomfortable with it and do it because they have the "GFE" pressure or because they're scared or not enough confident to say :" I'm sorry, but I don't feel for it, it's too...personal or intime, I'm not comfortable with that.", as some already did and were reproached quickly.
    if you are pressured to do something you are uncomfortable with, or are scared, then do something else - this job sounds like it is not for you
    Last edited by gohabsgo; 12-31-2007 at 02:45 AM.
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    Well, I'm an escort, I'm a woman, I'm human....I'm me.
    GG? Just kidding...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    I agree with what you said. The thing is : Eleganza is the only agency I could work for because there's good customers, it's always working, it's established since few years, the boss is great, the drivers are awsome, the girls are nice (as persons), it's clean,....but you have to be GFE, so we do....
    Thanks for your reply.
    As the spokesperson for Eleganza, would you care to explain what makes it that such a high number of Eleganza SP's appear to speak greek whereas each of your competitors hardly feature one in their respective lineups.
    Last edited by z/m(Ret); 12-31-2007 at 02:39 AM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K
    This line cracked me up!!
    Well, it is funny now but obviously during the action, it wasn't that funny and the encounter basically went downhill where I almost couldn't get an SOG within my hour (it was an in-call place).

    Any SP that I've been with will know that I don't have problems with having an SOG since I'm somewhat fast/frequent so when I almost couldn't get an SOG in close to 1 hour with her, it speaks a lot about the girl and the encounter (and the majority of the hour was not spent on talking).

    When she said "no kissing on my lips, that is reserved for my boyfriend". I said "okay. no problem" and kissed/licked other parts of her body but when I was going towards her Y to perform DATY, that is when she said "sorry but what did I tell you before? that's reserved for my boyfriend also".

  15. #15

    The bottom line!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganza babe
    I agree with what you said. The thing is : Eleganza is the only agency I could work for because there's good customers, it's always working, it's established since few years, the boss is great, the drivers are awsome, the girls are nice (as persons), it's clean,....but you have to be GFE, so we do....
    Thanks for your reply.
    Well in the end analysis, I guess this says it all
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •