Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: For all Tom Cruise fans...

  1. #1

    For all Tom Cruise fans...

    OK, this guy has really gone off the edge. Jumping around on Oprah's couch was just the beginning. In fact I find this guy to be just a little bit nuts. You really have to check out this video if you haven't seen it or heard of it yet. He even mentions SPs but I don't think the term means the same to him as it does here. At least I hope not.

    http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

    There are some other vids here: http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-...award-ceremony


    I think I've seen my last Tom Cruise movie.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    OK, this guy has really gone off the edge. Jumping around on Oprah's couch was just the beginning. In fact I find this guy to be just a little bit nuts. You really have to check out this video if you haven't seen it or heard of it yet. He even mentions SPs but I don't think the term means the same to him as it does here. At least I hope not.

    http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

    There are some other vids here: http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-...award-ceremony

    I think I've seen my last Tom Cruise movie.
    Please, pretty please, post a resume for us, techno-handicapped*.

    (*computer too slow to watch vids)

  3. #3
    Old Elron Hubbard must have been there to catch Tom when he fell off the turnip truck. Tom is waaaaaaaay out there! Well maybe he's good to his mother.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme
    Please, pretty please, post a resume for us, techno-handicapped*.

    (*computer too slow to watch vids)
    The links I posted don't run the vids directly but take you to a page that gives a decent description of the content.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  5. #5
    There are still Tom Cruise fans around?

  6. #6
    Tom Cruise hummmmmmmmm thank you for that link
    so sexyyyy!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    The links I posted don't run the vids directly but take you to a page that gives a decent description of the content.
    Thanks Techman. I just had a look...



    Ok. I knew he was a nutjob but this surpass even my highest expectations of craziness.

    "When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures."

    WHAAT??


  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,481
    WTF is he talking about???

    What a weirdo!
    MG

  9. #9
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824

    Oprah interview

    After checking out the links provided by Techman, i decided to do a search of my own & look up that infamous Oprah interview once again. After viewing it once more, i began to wonder the the guy was on drugs:

    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/28295/new_videos/

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme

    "When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures."

    WHAAT?? :
    Of course, he pulls over and goes to whisper in the victim's ear: " The light, follow the light...!!"

    I knew he was nuts the minute his marriage ot Nicole Kidman went wrong... jeez!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hormone
    Of course, he pulls over and goes to whisper in the victim's ear: " The light, follow the light...!!"

    I knew he was nuts the minute his marriage ot Nicole Kidman went wrong... jeez!
    She stayed with him for YEARS... She must be crazy too.

  12. #12
    She wasn't crazy. Being with Cruise helped her build her career to what it is today. And for Tom it made everyone think he was straight. At least for a little while.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that...
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  13. #13
    I feel sorry for that little Katie Holmes...

    So far, it has not helped her career at all. And what a pain it must be to live with that weirdo.

    It's true that Kidman's marriage to Tom was good for her (in a way) but she's not doing so well these days. Every movie she made for the last 2-3 years was a flop! I think her last hit was The Others.

  14. #14

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme
    I feel sorry for that little Katie Holmes...

    So far, it has not helped her career at all. And what a pain it must be to live with that weirdo.

    It's true that Kidman's marriage to Tom was good for her (in a way) but she's not doing so well these days. Every movie she made for the last 2-3 years was a flop! I think her last hit was The Others.
    You mean flops at the box office? Not so. For one, Cold Mountain's (zzzz) projection budget was under $80M yet generated $173M worldwide; The Hours, which won Kidman an Oscar for best actress, wasn't exactly a flop as it generated $108M worldwide for a $25M budget. Dogville did also did pretty well at the box office considering it's an author's movie: though it was practically ignored in the USA ($1.5M), Dogville, with a $10M budget, returned $15M elsewhere. Birth (I thought she was great in that one) did pretty well too and The Interpreter returned $162M for a $80M production budget.

    Happy Feet, The Invasion also did well.

    As for Tom Cruise, I only know of him superficially, but I think that's enough...

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    You mean flops at the box office? Not so. For one, Cold Mountain's (zzzz) projection budget was under $80M yet generated $173M worldwide; The Hours, which won Kidman an Oscar for best actress, wasn't exactly a flop as it generated $108M worldwide for a $25M budget. Dogville did also did pretty well at the box office considering it's an author's movie: though it was practically ignored in the USA ($1.5M), Dogville, with a $10M budget, returned $15M elsewhere. Birth (I thought she was great in that one) did pretty well too and The Interpreter returned $162M for a $80M production budget.

    Happy Feet, The Invasion also did well.

    As for Tom Cruise, I only know of him superficially, but I think that's enough...
    Right. I forgot about Cold Montains.

    But since that movie, she went through either commercial or critical flops.

    Maybe movies such as The Interpreter and Invasion did well at the box office but they did not do as well with the critics. Ou du moins, pas aussi bien que ce à quoi elle nous avait habitué.

    Mais bon, avec son front de 3 pieds shooté au botox, c'est vrai qu'elle a perdu de son charme en tant qu'actrice.

    (Ok, I'll admit that I really liked Birth too... What about this little boy, huh? Amazing actor!!)
    Last edited by La Femme; 01-17-2008 at 11:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •