Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who brings the raincoat?

Who brings the raincoat?

Stupid question. But I'm in Montreal and didn't bring any raincoats and might not have the oppurtunity after work to get to a store. Do the ladies bring the supplies?

Don't worry. Montreal ladies bring their own supplies.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

All the ladies that I've seen have brought them which is standard practice in Montreal. However, you should still have your own because they sometimes don't bring enough or because of problems/issues, she runs out of them in the middle of your encounter.

Last duo I had (the one that cost me between $0.01 and $4,000 based on Rumples maths ), I had brought a box of Kimono Micro Thin with a bottle of ID Millenium silicone lubricant, thought I had it all figured out.

Well neither lady liked it! Gnagnagna...they preferred their own supplies, gnagnagna... like pharmacy Ramses tarpaulin with castor oil as lubricant.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma
    Ungrateful bitches
    Plus they used the Veuve-Clicquot I had ordered to unclog the toilet! .........

I always have on hand an extra package of extra large lifestyles just in case
    Making hot sweet love to all your beautiful women

The real question remains : Did they throw stones at the W clients downstairs ?
    That too and moreover at the Delta Hotel where banger had reserved a suite.

Actually I still remember to this day a guy who I met when I had just started. He had such a big di** he couldnt fit in the regular condoms
    Yeah... Seems like it was just yesteday

BD

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    Last duo I had (the one that cost me between $0.01 and $4,000 based on Rumples maths ), I had brought a box of Kimono Micro Thin with a bottle of ID Millenium silicone lubricant, thought I had it all figured out.
    Even with the girls bringing supplies, this is the way to go. The Kimonos (or Crown) are strong and thin. The silicone lube goes INSIDE the condom; it conducts body heat and creates the sense (almost) of wearing nothing at all.

As for my math, I was being generous. Since Ziggy had arrived only hours earlier from his native Bulgaria and was paying in Euros, it really cost him somewhere between $.0149 and $6000 in CDN dollars.
    The mounties always get their man.

I agree that you should always have a back up. It is easy to just buy one or two in the mens room of most bars and strip clubs in the city. In my experience the most frequent brand the montreal girls bring is "lifestyles", which also happens to be the brand I find in the mens room vending machines.

I am me, too!
    Lifestyle condoms... Would't it be the ones they sell at Costco? Best place to buy in bulk!

Actually I still remember to this day a guy who I met when I had just started. He had such a big di** he couldnt fit in the regular condoms, so basically we had to skip having sex and had to stick with oral.

I wonder who this could have been? I can think of at least 1 name

Quote Originally Posted by tex
    Karma,

ever coming back to Montreal?
    huh? meaning that Karme is from somewhere else?

Actually I still remember to this day a guy who I met when I had just started. He had such a big di** he couldnt fit in the regular condoms, so basically we had to skip having sex and had to stick with oral.

I have that fortunate/unfortunate problem so I always bring my own (no spermacide).

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin
    The silicone lube goes INSIDE the condom; it conducts body heat and creates the sense (almost) of wearing nothing at all.
    Mine slipped off once using that technique and I had to play gynaecologist to retrieve it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast