Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Montreal - The results are in!!

Vote for Montreal - The results are in!!

Hey everyone! Let's help our great city get a square on the new international version of Monopoly! Just go to this address to register and vote. Vote once, vote often!

http://www.monopolyworldvote.com/en_CA/world
    Last edited by Techman; 08-20-2008 at 09:54 AM.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Just an update...Montreal is now tied for third place in the voting! Keep voting every day and let's get Montreal up into one of the top two spots which are the most valuable on the Monopoly board.

Doc, if Mtl wins top spot they will replace the Free Parking square with either a parking meter or a pot-hole.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Montreal is currently in first place with 23 days to go

Banned
    We have been in first place for 15 days. Montreal's score have been fluctuating between 4.6 and 4.8 for the last 2 weeks. Place number 2 have been occupied by Paris for some days. Since the last week, many cities went up to position #2 with a score of 3.5 or so. People seem to be much more mobilized for their cities.

Though, this morning, Istanbul had made it to position #2 with the threatening score of 4.2. To add insult to injury, Montreal went down for the first time to 4.5.

There are only 12 days left, please vote. Also, you can vote every day for Montreal. I have been doing this for the last 2 weeks as part of my daily morning tasks. Let's make sure for Montreal to remain #1!

Go montreal

hey i'll vote every morning also.

We are now down to 4,4%, Istanbul is still 4,2% !
    I will vote everyday also! Bookmark the page!

No need to vote for other cities...

Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling
    I just voted again and voted for Montreal and the last 9 at the bottom of the list
    Actually I was thinking of doing the same thing , to dilute Istanbul's and other runner ups' totals. I made a model with excel to verify this and it while it does bring down the % for Istanbul and company, it also brings down Montreal's percentage, so the difference between Montreal and lets say the 2nd place city is the same as if you were to vote only for Montreal. So it's no use to vote for other cities too....

Don't forget to vote today lol

Istambul is now in first place

I continue to vote for Mtl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chateaulafite

Yep, unfortunately. We should keep voting to get back to first position. Things might change very quickly and even quicker as the deadline gets closer. Toronto is no longer in the top 20, Vancouver is sliding down too. Paris who was at position 2 a few days ago is now at position 7. So, nothing is granted yet.

Only the top 20 cities will be selected, if memory serves. Now let's hope that the Turkish gvt. will ban the monopoly website as they did with you tube a few weeks ago.

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chateaulafite

just voted & yup still #2
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

secret leaderboard

well i guess now they can put whatever city they want in any place.
    So New York before Montreal? who will bet?

Less than 22 hours before the end off the vote

GO Montreal

Don't forget to vote

Banned

The Final Countdown

Only 7 hours to go!!!

Is there a way to know at what rank finish Montreal ?

Are we still in second place behind Istambul ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast