I've been looking to find a good SP friendly hotel downtown area for my upcoming trip(I got a couple good responses as well). I've explored all the old post and I notice the information scattered and mixed from priceline, to best service, to sp friendly all mixed together. As a newbie, and I find many others are doing same asking what hotels are SP friendly etc etc....maybe a good sticky or the like with a list might solve this problem. From my research, I'm gathering the following but I just can't tell from dated information and jumbled reviews.
1) SP friendly hotels: SP can come to your room with no issue and no key card required after hours and the SP does not get bothered or you have to meet them
2)SP friendly hotels: Who meet the above criteria for all floors excet the Club Level access that will require someone to meet the SP and let her in or arrange to meet at a different floor in the hotel
3) SP friendly hotels: That meet criteria #1 above and are located in the downtown area
4) SP friendly hotels: That are more for short term stays less than 4 hours
5) Hotels that are SP Friendly but require a key card after a certain time
6) HOtels that are SP friendly but will require the front desk/security to call the hotel guest to confirm the SP is okay to come up to the room
7) Hotels that are NOT SP friendly: Either SP will get asked too many questions or require guest to come down to meet
8) Hotels that are NOT Sp friendly: Completely too much hassle and not worth the time and energy
Hopefully someone can fill in the gaps and such and maybe the questions will be eliminated for newbies and it will be more reader friendly. Thanks for all the help.