Thread: Lindsay Lohan poses nude for New York Magazine

Lindsay Lohan poses nude for New York Magazine

She re-takes Marilyn Monroe's last photo shoot. According to her mom, it;s tasteful. Just like Lindsay's whole life! Britany can't be too far behind.

www.nymag.com

BTW, don't miss the slide show button below the picture on the main page.
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say - Marshall McLuhan

That look is totally wrong for her.

Thumbs up Slideshow photo 6 of 15

OMG! She looks like strung out 45 year old crack whore! Oh yeah. She is a crack whore. Pretty sad what drugs and booze will do to a (once) pretty girl.
    Shorter of breath...One day closer to death. Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by bond_james_bond
    That look is totally wrong for her.

I agree - there's something that just doesn't look right in those pics. The face really doesn't look very good - she used to look a lot better than this. I also have to say that her body, while quite nice, is not as good as what you might have imagined from her non-nude pictures.

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeIt
    She re-takes Marilyn Monroe's last photo shoot. According to her mom, it;s tasteful. Just like Lindsay's whole life! Britany can't be too far behind.

www.nymag.com

BTW, don't miss the slide show button below the picture on the main page.
    Hello MakeIt,

I have seen a lot of Marylin Monroe movies. I never saw her looking like a pinto bean. I like freckles but not a million of them. Did they paint those on?

I guess Lindsay looks like a reasonable facsimile of a Marylin. But I have to agree with the others here. She doesn't look very good overall. Nice breasts though.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

I'm not sure what is going on here. I have to think they paid her quite a bit of money for this. Also, I don't find the pictures very flattering for a girl who must have a pretty nice figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Korbel

I have seen a lot of Marylin Monroe movies. I never saw her looking like a pinto bean. I like freckles but not a million of them. Did they paint those on?

h.
    I have to say I was taken aback when I saw a close up of her face. It looked so wrong with the blond wig because Lohan's face does not even come close to MMs in terms of looks or beauty. I really don't know what they were trying to accomplish here other that giving Lohan a credible reason to pose nude and generate lots of publicity for herself.

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    I was talking about this on my radio show this week... The freckles aren't really my thing, but I honestly think she looks really good in them...
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

I would still fuck the hell out of her. She has great tits and a nasty, dirty, strung out whore kinda look. I would fuck her in the ass as hard as I could.

In respect to the theme of the shoot, portraying a strung out, boozy MM, Stern and Lohan did a pretty nice job in recreating the look.

Nice perspective HOJO. I'm not a Lohan fan, but I was really pleasantly surprised that she has a really nice rack.
    If it flies, floats or fucks... It's cheaper to lease!