Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Spring is around the corner!!!

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    241

    Thumbs down Spring is around the corner!!!

    I got my first " Roll up the Rim" cup at Tim Horton's today.
    Shorter of breath...One day closer to death. Pink Floyd

  2. #2
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    LOL!! That's a guaranteed sign of spring! But don't drop your cup, you'll loose it in the 100' of snow we had this year. Damn, it'll take till September for all that shit to melt

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mtwallet
    I got my first " Roll up the Rim" cup at Tim Horton's today.
    In Ottawa they now are selling a special tool for rolling up the rim. You shove it over the edge of the cup and pull it off and the rim is exposed. How clever but it sort of takes the name away from the game. Part pf the money is donated back to a local hospital.
    Save a tree...eat a beaver!

  4. #4
    Aside from the frost heaves, the icy roads, and the high snowbanks Canadians now have to contend with other drivers fumbling to open a cup full of hot coffee and rolling up the rim whilst driving towards them. I'm curious how many of us will admit to rolling up the rim before the coffee is all gone?

  5. #5
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    Turbo, I don't do that because it makes a mess on the papers I try to read and it could scrap my laptop's keyboard. Oh, and the mess makes my steering wheel sticky and then my newspaper stick to my fingers.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    Turbo, I don't do that because it makes a mess on the papers I try to read and it could scrap my laptop's keyboard. Oh, and the mess makes my steering wheel sticky and then my newspaper stick to my fingers.
    Try steering with your knees, it leaves your hands free to do more important tasks.

    Hard to believe, but people have actually had their vehicles broken into because there was an unrolled Timmie's cup sitting inside.

  7. #7
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick
    Try steering with your knees, it leaves your hands free to do more important tasks.
    Yhea but gotta hold that burger and still be able to dial!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick
    Hard to believe, but people have actually had their vehicles broken into because there was an unrolled Timmie's cup sitting inside.
    I easily believe it! If I know some empty Tim cups are going to be left in my car, I ensure the lid is off and the rim is properly unrolled and visible. Not always possible to throw them off right away and some peoples will do anything!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •