Thread: Maritime Hotel

Maritime Hotel

I haven't been able to find too much info on the Maritime Hotel. Looks like it's close to the Belle Centre, but that is about all the info I could find. I am considering staying there on my next trip up north. Any info would be helpful, SP friendly, internet acess, parking, room sizes, upgrades, etc.

Thanks!

Walooo

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatwalooo
    Looks like it's close to the Belle Centre, but that is about all the info I could find. Any info would be helpful, SP friendly, internet acess, parking, room sizes, upgrades, etc.
    Walooo,
    I was there this past summer.
    I was in their Deluxe room (http://www.hotelmaritime.com/en_delux.html)...and it was nice.
    BUT...some friends who were in the standard rooms had to change theirs because they were offered rooms in
    big need of renovation. I never invited any sp overthere.
    There was Internet Access in the Deluxe room (do not know for the standard rooms).
    Yes, it's close to BELL Center (around 10 mins of walk: you walk East on Rene Levesque, and about
    3,4 corners you'll find the BELL Center at your right...so to the South).
    Yes, you have hotel's parking.
    Last edited by montreal_monk01; 03-02-2008 at 06:19 PM.

[QUOTE=Doc HollidayIt's very close to La Cage aux Sports & one of my favorite restaurants of all-time, the Bar B Barn.[/QUOTE]

Lots of people give La Cage aux Sports the thumbs up. I plan on going there my next time in town. Being so close to the Belle Centre, do they televise Canadian home/away games? Also, does anyone know if they will have the UFC 83 (at the Belle Centre) on the TV screens?

Thanks Doc, I have heard about Champs as well, they are both on my to do list!

Can you please tell me if Maritime Plaza hotel is SP friendly. Thanks.
    Mac

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by mac2100
    Can you please tell me if Maritime Plaza hotel is SP friendly. Thanks.
    Mac
    Sure it is. I stayed there myself over 2 years ago & had a fantastic time with Miss Kiki. It's a nice little hotel, affordable, comfortable & in a quiet area.

Thankd Doc. Appreciate your response.
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by mac2100
    Thankd Doc. Appreciate your response.
    Mac
    I'm staying there in May. I would prefer the Embassy Suites, but the elevator issue. I have read that the walls are paper thin.