Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embassy Suites Montreal?

Embassy Suites Montreal?

I am scouting out a hotel to stay at on a future trip and have not heard much said of this hotel . . any problems at all SP related? Any comments on recents says?

Embassy Suites Montreal

I'm told that you need to use your pass key in order to use the elevators. If so. you will need to meet your lady friend in the lobby etc. and bring her up yourself. I'll be there in early July and I'll let ya know... else let me know if you beat me to it! lol

Looking at the pics on the internet, the rooms look quite large.

the main thing to know is the elevator close to public view or the front desk. You want to be discreet when your SP arrives, especially if you are in town on Business.

Quote Originally Posted by jippprock
    the main thing to know is the elevator close to public view or the front desk. You want to be discreet when your SP arrives, especially if you are in town on Business.
    Thanks for the info. I might have to meet my "friend" on the street and walk her in.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    What i've done in similar cases is to wear a big fedora-type hat (yeah, i know...makes me look like a pimp! ) and sunglasses while waiting for my guest in the lobby area.

You could also maybe try wearing one of those Lone Ranger type of masks if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday

You could also maybe try wearing one of those Lone Ranger type of masks if you prefer.
    Now that's funny right there.
    If it flies, floats or fucks... It's cheaper to lease!

Quote Originally Posted by nacho
    Now that's funny right there.
    <unpacks Lone Ranger mask from suitcase>

OK. I sated the obvious. Sorry. Is the elevator close to the front desk is my question.

OK. I sated the obvious. Sorry. Is the elevator close to the front desk is my question.
    Good question. Anyone? I'll let you know when I get there on Wed!

Unfortunately, with this hotel and others in the area, including the Intercontinental, everything around it, such as stores and restaurants, keeps similar to bankers hours.

anyone find out if they require a passkey to access elevators? thanks

Hello

Yes, you do need the key to go up, but the elevator is not that close to the front desk. It is on the other side of the room. I guess the people from the front desk still can see you tho.. It is a nice new hotel, especially for the price!

xx

Samy

thanks for the reply and info. I guess I need to look for another place. Any suggestion? Something of the same quality but no need for the passkey for elevators?

Guess who's back to play! sexxxymtl's Avatar
    Hey,

Just a suggestion.... I was in that situation, (I think they are a stupid idea anyway cause it doesn't really stop you from going up... I'll explain why..)

Way I delt with them:

Called the client from downstairs and said that I couldn't get up....

Went in when other people were going in and just played dumb that I couldn't find my pass... So they used theres...
    sexxxymtl@gmail.com for IN CALL
    Reservations via email or call 514-653-0122
    spashan@gmail.com for Massage
    xoxoxo

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I wouldn't see a problem with the sp (or driver or booker) calling the client 5 minutes ahead of time & to tell him that she'll will be in the lobby in a few minutes, how she'll look (if he's never met her in the past) and to be near the elevators when she arrives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast