View Poll Results: What Kind of Encounter Do You Prefer???

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just spending time in conversation with a sweet lady, but sex is not my goal.

    3 3.75%
  • Taking control of a quiet, shy, submissive lady where I direct everything as I wish.

    12 15.00%
  • A nice balance of intelligent conversation and soft, sweet intimacy.

    41 51.25%
  • Conversation is fine as long as I get msogs.

    12 15.00%
  • Brief introduction then a lot of vigorous uninhibited sex with a nympho.

    42 52.50%
  • A long day/night, dinner out, night life, long love-making with a sophisticated beauty.

    11 13.75%
  • Kinky fantasy revelry with an inventive seductress and her “toys”.

    11 13.75%
  • Go for it all bareback like a pornstar.

    2 2.50%
  • Dominate me, I’ve been a very bad boy.

    3 3.75%
  • Wham bam thank you ma’am, now don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

    1 1.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: What Kind of Encounter Do You Prefer???

  1. #1
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    What Kind of Encounter Do You Prefer???

    Hello all,

    Well, we all enjoy encounters but that doesn't mean we all like the same type of meetings. What exactly are the agencies being asked to provide for their rates? Are some demanding what might be considered "excessive?" Just what are you seeking when you call for an encounter?

    Multiple choices are allowed in case you like a change of pace once in a while.

    Happy Fantasies,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 04-04-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  2. #2
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerz
    2°- Taking control of a quiet, shy, submissive lady where I direct everything as I wish.
    3°- A nice balance of intelligent conversation and soft, sweet intimacy.
    4°- Conversation is fine as long as I get msogs.
    Hello Mazingerz,

    You are almost like me. Some ladies may be aghast at some of these choices...maybe not. But in real life I think a guy or lady who is the same all the time will risk ending up losing interest or being given up on.

    Cheers,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  3. #3
    Interesting. There seems to be two main camps. Might be interesting to explore the profiles of both camps.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Guy
    Interesting. There seems to be two main camps. Might be interesting to explore the profiles of both camps.
    I was thinking the exact same thing!

    Too bad the poll is anonymous although I understand why it would be.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Guy
    Interesting. There seems to be two main camps. Might be interesting to explore the profiles of both camps.

    Sometimes i want a nice balance of good conversation and soft and sweet intamacy, touching, and sensual kissing....but other times I want the brief intoduction and then a lot of hot vigourous uninhibited sex with a nypmho. Sex on the couch...sex on the floor...sex against the window...sex in the shower...sex out on the balcony....

    Balance is good for the soul....

    Banger
    Last edited by banger; 04-05-2008 at 04:34 AM.
    The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.

    Marcel Proust

  6. #6

    Preferred type of encounter...

    Interesting choices, Korbie, but it looks like I'm really falling somewhere between your 3rd category (A nice balance...) and 5th category (Brief intro...), which are incidently the most popular ones up to now.

    To start with, I'm always shooting for long and heated sex exchanges... ...but the mood and pace will vary with the lady I'm with.

    As a rule, sex gets hotter and steamier when I can relate well with someone, and this takes some time and a good blend of conversation to develop. When she likes sex as much as I do (and this does not require a "nympho"), things can go wild quickly. Relating with someone doesn't mean we have to talk for an hour before some naked fun gets going, sometimes 5 or 10 minutes is all that it takes, but conversation will pick up nicely in between SOGs and at the end of the encounters. Call it connexion or chemistry, when it's there, it can even get better through repeated and extended sessions.

    So, I'd go for something like "A good mix of conversation and hot uninhibited sex with someone who genuinely likes it"...and not all SPs fall into this category .

    Lion Heart

  7. #7
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by banger
    Sometimes i want a nice balance of good conversation and soft and sweet intamacy, touching, and sensual kissing....but other times I want the brief intoduction and then a lot of hot vigourous uninhibited sex with a nypmho. Sex on the couch...sex on the floor...sex against the window...sex in the shower...sex out on the balcony....

    Balance is good for the soul....

    Banger
    Wow Banger,

    How did you do that? You read my mind all the way from Montreal. Damn boy...you're good...but not perfect. I was also thinking about sex on the beach. Getting sand in unexpected places is soooo much fun...lol.

    Slide baby,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  8. #8
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Heart
    Interesting choices, Korbie, but it looks like I'm really falling somewhere between your 3rd category (A nice balance...) and 5th category (Brief intro...), which are incidently the most popular ones up to now.

    To start with, I'm always shooting for long and heated sex exchanges... ...but the mood and pace will vary with the lady I'm with.

    As a rule, sex gets hotter and steamier when I can relate well with someone, and this takes some time and a good blend of conversation to develop. When she likes sex as much as I do (and this does not require a "nympho"), things can go wild quickly. Relating with someone doesn't mean we have to talk for an hour before some naked fun gets going, sometimes 5 or 10 minutes is all that it takes, but conversation will pick up nicely in between SOGs and at the end of the encounters. Call it connexion or chemistry, when it's there, it can even get better through repeated and extended sessions.

    So, I'd go for something like "A good mix of conversation and hot uninhibited sex with someone who genuinely likes it"...and not all SPs fall into this category .

    Lion Heart
    Hello Lion Heart,

    Yes, perfect for me is the combination of both. Great conversation getting to know someone; slow, soft, sweet, sensual touching building inevitably into unihibited vigorous sex. I would have combined the two choices but I know there is a fairly large group that just likes it slow and sweet the whole way. Anyway, the vote has developed much as I expected.

    It also looks like there was a very large bump in the voting overnight. I see you guys had your Friday night fling then came and voted. Good boys!

    Cheers,

    Korbel

    PS Lion Heart

    Haven't I heard you were a BAD BOY a time or two...lol
    Last edited by korbel; 04-05-2008 at 11:28 AM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  9. #9
    Sex is the main goal, clearly. But it can be in multiple ways. A nice flowing conversation where you really click and share something, leading to passionate sex is awesome. If I am not going to click, then a brief intro and just total nympho sex with either a prolonged single SOG or multiple SOGs is all fine. But it's true that the ocnversation in between is important, to set a respect. Sex as a purchased thing, without other interaction in between, without some show of respect, is too cold. I can do it alone with my laptop for cheaper...

    Of interest: 2 votes for bareback... Serious votes or jest???

  10. #10

    Spicy or Sweet? Yes please.

    Quote Originally Posted by banger
    Sometimes i want a nice balance of good conversation and soft and sweet intamacy, touching, and sensual kissing....but other times I want the brief intoduction and then a lot of hot vigourous uninhibited sex with a nypmho. Sex on the couch...sex on the floor...sex against the window...sex in the shower...sex out on the balcony....

    Balance is good for the soul....

    Banger
    So Banger and Korbie! Did you vote twice?
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  11. #11
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Guy
    So Banger and Korbie! Did you vote twice?
    Hello Regular Guy,

    I voted three times; for number 2, 3, 5. I would definitely prefer 6 most of all, but I was voting about more realistic possibilities and past experiences.

    As for the taking control of the submissive type, I met two ladies like this purely by chance. I did not request anyone like that description...never have. Back in 2003 there was a young lady named Jessica at Asservissante, and Cindy of Eleganza in 2005. Both were extremely shy and Cindy seemed very reluctant to do or say anything; plus her English was not too good. So I just sort of spoke softly and approached slowly using my poor simply French. From there I lead the way through the encounter. But both were very, very eager once their engines had enough time to warm up...my goodness. So it was more about taking the lead rather than "controlling".

    Hello Regular Guy,

    Quote Originally Posted by chercherfemmes
    For me it really depends on my mood. So I voted for 3, 5, 6, & 7.
    However I really agree with Lion Heart's statement above. Without a connection, it's just not as good for me. I've tried a couple of the non-GFE LDL agencies in Montreal, and while they do have hotties, the experience just isn't as enjoyable.

    I've also done the long weekend thing on occasion with SPs and that can be awesome too. I just did this in Costa Rica. In this type of situation it feels more like a fling with a non-pro. It's important to remember that this isn't a relationship. It's just a fantasy. But a really nice one
    Yes, it is so much better with a connection of personalities/minds. When I have met hot ladies where this did not happen, the meeting was okay but too much like number 4 on this list. That poorer kind of meeting is more like ordering soup. It barely fills the need and would be no more of real worth than if you choose a hamburger instead. Yeah, it doesn't get any better than when you can really look in someones eyes and see she enjoys being there.

    As for Lion Heart, he's a very warm hearted guy. But he could definitely use a number 9 at times...lol. Me too for that matter.

    Cheerio,

    Korbel

    PS

    I would also have voted for number 11 (Baaa baaa baaa), but there was no room for it...lol.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  12. #12
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Hey guys,

    I didn't want to leave anyone out, but there were only 10 options. So feel free to post Option 12: Sex, Regret, Repentance...aka...The GG Option!.

    Happy choices,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel

    Lion Heart

    Haven't I heard you were a BAD BOY a time or two...lol
    Of course you did...I'm the one who told you!

    Actually, it has been more than just a few times over the past weeks...
    but it feels good and I haven't heard any complaints from all the ladies I've met during that time .

    I have been quiet this year, forced to the sidelines by various turn of events, so I just had some catching up to do...


    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    As for Lion Heart, he's a very warm hearted guy. But he could definitely use a number 9 at times...lol. Me too for that matter.
    Tried that...doesn't really work...may be I'm not bad enough....even the Doms turn GFE with me...

    Lion Heart

  14. #14
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Heart
    Of course you did...I'm the one who told you!

    Actually, it has been more than just a few times over the past weeks...
    but it feels good and I haven't heard any complaints from all the ladies I've met during that time .

    I have been quiet this year, forced to the sidelines by various turn of events, so I just had some catching up to do...




    Tried that...doesn't really work...may be I'm not bad enough....even the Doms turn GFE with me...

    Lion Heart
    Well Lion Heart,

    Yeah, you seem like a great cuddly teddy bear. But we know there are some very sharp fangs in there too...lol.

    Happy encounters,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    (3) A nice balance of intelligent conversation and soft, sweet intimacy.

    (5) Brief introduction then a lot of vigorous uninhibited sex with a nympho.

    While initially these my look mutually exclusive but they do not have to be. My favourite dates start off like (3) and finish off like (5)! I like when a RDV feels like a date initially but finishes with crazy go-for-it raw sex!

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •