Thread: What condoms to buy?

What condoms to buy?

Since i've been in the sexual and great world of the womens, i have notice some problem, First wearing a condom in my case is really pissing me off, since i've been having sex with my ex without one..for the past 2 years and gosh its great!

Now, for health issue you definetly need one in this word and sadly wearing that in my case, it choke my little winky and my fun!

Now, im using Durex Thin, and its not bad.., i used Lifestyle but i dont like it.

Any experience to share? and tips hehe cya

(FRENCH)

Depuis, que je suis maintenant dans le grand monde de la sexualite et des femmes , jai vu quelque problem, premierement porter un condom dans mon cas est vraiment ennuyeux! Puisque j'ai ete avec mon ex depuis 2 ans et on en utilisaient pas, et merde que c'etait bon!

Maintenant, pour des raisons de santer il faut le porter! et j'aime pas ca! c'est serer et ca raptisse mon Twinky et par l fait meme je recens moins de chose

Maintenant, j'utilise Durex Thing et c'est pas mal.. j'ai deja utiliser lifestyle mais j'ai pas aimer!

Quelques experience et suggestion ?
    merci!

Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

i swear i did before and havent foun anything
    sorry...

on the other hand, there are so many thread and some 5 years old, I think it isn't a bad idea to start a new one, OR, put them all together and update it a bit!

http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/best-condoms.cfm

crown condoms.

best fucking condoms out there (haha no pun intended)

# Condom Stats - Head Width: 1.75", Shaft Width: 1.75", Base Width: 1.75", Length: 7.48", Thickness: 0.018"

closest thing to bareback without the stds

I tried these and they were superb
    Last edited by random_guy; 04-11-2008 at 01:16 AM.

Arrow OneŽ Condoms

I went to my local Pharmaprix yesterday and saw a new brand of condoms called "OneŽ Condoms". They were in a tin can and the packaging said these condoms were the next generation of condoms.

Has anyone tried them? www.onecondoms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery_When_Oiled
    I went to my local Pharmaprix yesterday and saw a new brand of condoms called "OneŽ Condoms". They were in a tin can and the packaging said these condoms were the next generation of condoms.

tried them once. they were ok 7/10.

for me, i don't care about any special ridges or design, the most important factor is thickness.

a couple of millimeters can determine the difference between an almost bareback feeling and that of a plastic bag around my member

i'm sorry but japanese condoms are the thinnest and since my discovery of them, i've become a loyal fan
    Last edited by random_guy; 04-11-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery_When_Oiled

I saw them yesterday too. I thought the container was a good idea and bought them and they are ok, just like any other. I bought the ultra sensitive and it went ok. Lifestyles I had break on my twice already, so they are not that good. Trojan tastes horrible and the lube they use on them is not that great I find.
    But these One condoms, even if you are happy with the brand you already have, The container fits about 14 regular condoms, so it is a good idea for the girls who go to the store and have their supplies in the purse.... No More Embarassment!!! Also it keeps them contained and safe from keys and stuff, so I was very happy I found them.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning
    Satan shudders and says "oh Shit....she's awake!!"

Quote Originally Posted by random_guy

i'm sorry but japanese condoms are the thinnest and since my discovery of them, i've become a loyal fan

Kimono thinnest on the market but a little pricy

As for regular condoms I go with Lifestyles never had a problem with them

a couple of millimeters can determine the difference between an almost bareback feeling and that of a plastic bag around my member
    Well, that would seem obvious. 2mm is pretty thick!

lol...

avg condom thickness is 0.762 millimeters

ones i use are 0.4572

Lifestyle green is my preference. Even though they labelled "extra large" i like a little the extra room. stay on without a problem. if you are too small, might be a problem.

careful with the kimono microthin. i've had a few break on me. change them often if you use them.

fly

http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/best-condoms.cfm

crown condoms.

best fucking condoms out there (haha no pun intended)

# Condom Stats - Head Width: 1.75", Shaft Width: 1.75", Base Width: 1.75", Length: 7.48", Thickness: 0.018"

closest thing to bareback without the stds

I tried these and they were superb

I second that one. I bought some to test them out and got great feedback and they are also fine for me I'm not sure if there are different kinds but the ones I got are pink which I have to say, while it isn't a huge deal, I could go without the pink. But hey, definitely not a big deal. They're good.

Aside from those, I usually buy Lifestyles (Large & Ultra thin - I think..? Green & Grey ones).

I used to buy Kimonos (Ultra thin & Large) and those are comparable to Crowns though they are made smaller (ie Large kimonos are similar to regular sized condoms from other companies). They are really thin as well but I think I'm sold on crown... Now if only they could change the color to a different one than pink..

I really dislike durex (unless it's for flavored ones) and not crazy about trojan.

I don't usually buy condoms online but there are a few different ones I haven't seen anywhere else on this site, so I think I might have to do that and try a few different types. They also carry crown condoms btw:

http://www.condom.com/crown-condoms.html
    Last edited by Mlle Bijou; 04-14-2008 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlle Bijou
    I used to buy Kimonos (Ultra thin & Large) and those are comparable to Crowns though they are made smaller

The first SP I ever saw was packing Kimonos, and I was impressed with the level of feeling they allow. Colors aren't my thing either, I find them to be distracting (for lack of a better term).

BTW: Nice website, Mlle. Bijou.
    Last edited by 455tec; 04-16-2008 at 10:35 PM.

Recreational User
    Quote Originally Posted by 455tec
    The first SP I ever saw was packing Kimonos, and I was impressed with the level of feeling they allow. Colors aren't my thing either, I find them to be distracting (for lack of a better term).

BTW: Nice website, Mlle. Bijou.
    I'm a little worried about these though.

"World famous Crown condoms are manufactured by Okamoto, the same makers as Beyond Seven."
    http://www.condomdepot.com/product/d...d/183/pid/2105

I once had a fuck friend who told me the guy she was cheating on with me used B7s. I found out why she was cheatin' - the Japanese use metric, not imperial measurements. They were as snug and ill-fitting as a cheap suit.

With these Crown 'domes, will I need a shoe horn, a bottle of lube and a helper monkey or can they accommodate copious amounts of man meat?
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!