Thread: Spring Cleaning!

Smile Spring Cleaning!

Time to free some bandwidth!

The aggravation has by far exceeded the fun therefore I asked Fred Zed to delete my handle for good.

I have no objection to Mods preserving some of the threads I started, specifically the series of reviews I wrote in French under the title Poor Lay Franssayz. It's up to them otherwise all the threads, including this one, and posts will vanish at once.

I made a few friends here and my thoughts go out to them. They know how to reach me.

Bye all...

Truly sorry to see you go...

The Erudition Chair on Merb is now open.

Best wishes...

Red face Good Luck

ZM

Understand your sentiments.

Good luck - you will be missed.

Will stay in touch.
    LISA'S FRIEND

We got off to a rough start but you turned into one of the most prolific, entertaining posters of this nuthouse that we frequent. Will miss your humor and insight. Shame to see you leave!

SK
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Vraiment désolé de ta décision et j'espère te voir changer d'idée.

Ataraxie

Name Retired.
    Hello Zig,

This is a terrible loss. There goes the last great "intellectual provocatuer." It was great to meet you in person and put a face on the persona, and I am very, very sorry to see you go. But only you can know what the best thing is to do for yourself. Well, the best of everything to you. Keep the bastards on their toes...and the women off of their feet...

Cheers Buddy,

Korbie
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Take care!

Z, I for one will be sorry to see you go. I enjoyed our exchanges and your sense of humour. We met briefly two years ago but I doubt you would remember. Would have been fun to share a brew and shoot the sh_t one night. Take care buddy and all the best.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Born again punter
    Wow, le panache de MERB perd une grosse plume, là...

Bonne chance, et amuses-toi bien sans nous. Nous autres là, ben, on va essayer.
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste

Good luck Ziggy, you will be missed.

PS- I am still taking Margarito over Gayweather.

Good luck Ziggy!

Make sure you get that accent fixed before you leave....

Your always welcome back.

Banger
    The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.

Marcel Proust

I took a break from the boards for a variety of reasons... I drop-in to see what's up and I see this.

I can only echo what has already been said. Your take on things, humour and wisdom will be missed.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Agrippa; 05-02-2008 at 05:51 PM.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

Name Retired.

Ziggy Come Home.

Hello all,

This tragic episode reminds me of how Lassie became lost and struggled to find his way back home...and how Shane had to leave in the end. Ziiiiigggyy...
    Ziiiigggyy...Ziggy come back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjlVTl30sgA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGZ2UCoGTLQ

Seriously ZM...what the....

Come back,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!