Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown

Question about Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown

Hi guys,

Just booked through priceline and got a deal on this hotel (on St Antoine) in May. It says 4-star but I have never even heard of it. I usually think of Hyatt or Omni when it comes to 4-stars. The pictures make it look big and nice but those are just pictures. But most importantly, is it SP friendly??

Intercontinental is definitely 4 star, and it is SP friendly. The rooms are okay, the ones with 2 double beds are way bigger than the ones with a king size bed. The bathrooms have a glass shower but its not big enough for 2, they also have a tub. Beds are very comfortable. I've stayed at this hotel 3 times and have never had a problem bringing SPs there.

Quote Originally Posted by infanticide
    Intercontinental is definitely 4 star, and it is SP friendly. The rooms are okay, the ones with 2 double beds are way bigger than the ones with a king size bed. The bathrooms have a glass shower but its not big enough for 2, they also have a tub. Beds are very comfortable. I've stayed at this hotel 3 times and have never had a problem bringing SPs there.
    Thanks! Now hopefully they have a mirror in front of the bed

The only problem I have with the Intercontinental is that to call a room in the evening they usually insist that I have a last name. Not all clients want to give me that info. Other than than great hotel.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    The only problem I have with the Intercontinental is that to call a room in the evening they usually insist that I have a last name. Not all clients want to give me that info. Other than than great hotel.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    Doesn't everybody have a cell phone these days though?

Quote Originally Posted by infanticide
    Doesn't everybody have a cell phone these days though?

they have to call the room to confirm if it is a joke or not?

Maybe.. I've never seen an indy in Montreal, just agency girls (never had a call to the room).

interesting.

i booked from devilish and also an indy

they never had to call the room, usually they ask my room number when making the appointment and they just knocked when they came

One thing about this hotel: Try to get a room on the side AWAY from the construction. Otherwise, you will have noise during the day (and, in my case, construction workers watching me enjoy a threesome because the ladies wanted the shades open).

I wasn't a big fan of the hotel. My room was small, and I found the lobby confusing. I had one of the small rooms with a king bed. No trouble getting the ladies in.

Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky
    Thanks! Now hopefully they have a mirror in front of the bed
    There's a well-positioned mirror in the TV/mini-bar cabinet
    Too bad it wasn't bigger. Other than that you'll have to move the bed into the bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick
    There's a well-positioned mirror in the TV/mini-bar cabinet
    Too bad it wasn't bigger. Other than that you'll have to move the bed into the bathroom
    Ah yes, the TV/minibar mirror gave me great memories. I Just open the cabinet door and had perfect albeit tiny view of Madison's derrier, my sp du jour, as she was performing her outstanding oral talents over me.
    Making hot sweet love to all your beautiful women

Quote Originally Posted by Gotsome
    Ah yes, the TV/minibar mirror gave me great memories. I Just open the cabinet door and had perfect albeit tiny view of Madison's derrier, my sp du jour, as she was performing her outstanding oral talents over me.
    Funny, I too have some very clear (and good) memories involving a mirror at different hotels. Something about it (perhaps viewing from a detached vantage point). I wonder what hotels have the best mirrors?

Quality hotels usually have one right in front of the bed, nice and big so you do doggystyle while looking in it and start flexing and stuff lol.

I called today and said I want a room with two double beds. I was thinking about upgrading to a corner room which is supposed to be really roomy and quiet for an extra 30 bucks a night but I don't plan on having 5-10 strippers or SPs in the room, at least not at once.

One more thing, they charge $15/night for internet, but the last time I stayed there (in March), their web based thing that charges you wasn't working, or they disabled it so the internet is free. I don't know if thats permanent, or if they've started to charge again, but theres the possibility that it'll cost. Valet is $27/night, self park is $19ish.

They absolutely still charge $14.50+tax a day for internet. F'n parking is a rip off as well!!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast