Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugliest thing on 4 wheels

Ugliest thing on 4 wheels

I've been noticing a lot of the Chevy Venture? Vans on the road. Man are they ugly with their bubble head light covers. Every few years GM seems to come out with a new standard of ugly. Remember the redesigned Caprice Classic? I also happen to think Bmers are ugly ugly ugly looking vehicles. Hummers are ugly but they pride themselves on ugly. What are your picks for ugliest thing on four wheels.

Honda Element, for me that is one of the worst car

I am me, too!
    Pt Cruiser (On it's last leg now, at last!)

Volkswagon Beetle...everytime I see one, I expect 12 clowns to jump out.

Geez...at first I thought you were talking about my Ex.........

But this has got to be the Aztek..........

PT Cruiser = The hurse

FJ Cruiser = Boat on wheels

PT Cruiser, Aztek are butt-ugly for sure. I forgot about the Honda Element which is my pick for ugliest vehicle. The Beatle is ugly, but their one redeeming quality is that women think they are cute.

Aztek for sure!

I am me, too!
    Aztek, that the truck name I was searching for! Hewww!!!

The Pontiac AZTK is indeed very hard to beat as the worst-looking vehicule on the road. The designers must have used a garbage-compactor truck as their source of inspiration...

Among those trailing not that far behind in the "How to look like a lunch box on wheels" are certainly the Dodge CALIBER and NITRO, the Chrysler PT CRUISER, the Chevy HHR, the Honda ELEMENT, the Toyota FJ CRUISER and the Subaru TREBECA Sorry for those who happen to own (and presumably like) one of these beasts, you have all the rights to feel insulted...

However, I have no problem with the curvy VW Beatle (besides the fact it's a Volks), specially when it comes fully equiped with a gorgeous lady at the wheel...

As for horrors from the past, without going back to the Ford Model T era, anybody remembers the infamous aquarium on wheels - the AMC Pacer?

Lion Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Heart

As for horrors from the past, without going back to the Ford Model T era, anybody remembers the infamous aquarium on wheels - the AMC Pacer?

Lion Heart
    I remember the Pacer well. No need for a sunroof in one of those. But, for ugly AMC products, I think the Matador took the cake.

Aztec obviously, but I think those are discontinued (thankfully!)
    Anything Ford. lol

Scion XB..when I see them I expect 30-40 clowns to come out of them. I think the newer ones are going to be more refined and less boxy.

Good thing we dont have Scions here..............yet

Any "soccer mom" mini van!!! I feel sorry for men that drive them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast